:riubased - W changes aasas

Please, or rather add increasing challenge in other areas.

I’m no where near having a deep 5* roster, but I can already complete 90% of the game.

I’m sure those with deeper benches feel this much more accutely than middle tier amateurs like me.

1 Like

About the Hero buffs:

• Why Valeria got a damage buff, but not Vlad and Victor?
  • Why no change among 3* Heroes? Hawkmoon is an inferior Belith, Prisca and Renfeld have Average speed and a low damage multiplier, and the less said about Dawa, the better.

I don’t think I’ll max neither Thorne nor Khagan because of this tweak. Thorne still has too low tile damage, and the problem is conseptual rather than a matter of percentages. With this, I feel that he’s in need of a more fundamental change in order to be worthy of 4* items (for example by adding an additional effect to his attack).

2 Likes

With the new raid tournaments sometimes you can use only lower class heroes such as 3*. With these limitations you’ll learn to use and love a lot of the 3* bench. I think we often just believe the common opinion that so-and-so is useless and should be fed. It will be fun and enlightening!

And yes, Vlad does definitely need some lovin’

1 Like

100% agreed.
20 Ramming Pulverizers

3 Likes
  1. I guess because Victor has the defence buff.

2. As you can see from others hero like Leonidas and Elkanen, autoheal ability is very overated by Small Giant Alghorytm, so heroes with that skill have always much less damage aoutput even having less speed.

But most of all… i guess they want to work on 5* and 4* for now :grin:
Maybe 3* sooner or later will be balanced too.

1 Like

Rush attack: Only expect to compete for the top if you have Alby or Mother North… Santa top tank.

3 Likes

I don’t really want to be overly cynical here, but…

I doubt that 3*'s will ever get any attention because no-one is paying to get them.

5 Likes

remember these rules also get paired with star and color restrictions, so it may very well be 4 star and lower with no reds allowed or something like that.

2 Likes

Color and rarity hero limitation change everything everytime.

For you… 3400 teams need to carpet bomb as it is.

Yup - there’s basically three hero star restriction options - 3 star and under, 4 star and under, and no restrictions. There’s one of the colors removed usually. And then pick one of those 3 special rules.

As raid event can have 3* as capped hero, many will ask for a balancing change very soon.

Some heroes (like Melia) are totally insane if we compare to others.

2 Likes

the main hero who needed strengthening was thoth amun and was not even mentioned … a quick purple that was painful and continues to do it … we hope this is only the first part of heroes settled. thanks for the rest

4 Likes

And bosswolf !!

fingers crossed he gets some loving soon !

1 Like

Stages should vary to match the players strength. About 25% above the attacking team for equal opportunities.

And ban lvl30 restriction… :innocent:

1 Like

but the poles that @zephyr1 posts at the start of those threads show that a vast majority of people are completing the quests. Hardly unbiased data since self reported and people may exaggerate or only respond when they are proud of their answer, but it is a data point.

1 Like

Do not forget that some of these missions are done without a healer, when you reach the final stage the team is touched, if with the bombing you do not kill at least 60% or more of life, most will not be able to pass it.

Many things can be done in that sense.
I’m not particulary against or pro some solution or the other.

…but 2800 was really too much.

1 Like

Why Quintus and Lianna has didn’t get any buff - they are only heroes with just one special skill, and beside that Quintus is slow hero with poor defense comparing him with other heroes so often he wasn’t able to use his special skill.

And SG really wanted to make strong players even stronger with increasing class quest difficulty, and who care for us not so strong players. This is frustrating for most players who found it is already hard to finish last level…

2 Likes