:riubased - W changes aasas

Not disagreeing with your point. But, are 16 banners really that level of loot? I don’t think so. Not when it takes 50 just to move a a hero up one level. I stand by my earlier point that it feels to me that SG released a feature they don’t want people to use. Was to hard to get emblems as it is, and now they are adding another obstacle.

This is long enough for building a good roster. If you are f2p or c2p you most likely won’t have HOTMs and not many event heroes, but for the rest of them you can build enough 4 and 5* maxed heroes.

3 Likes

Yes! save the 3*! I am a little bit of a hero hoarder :relaxed: (just a little)

But the last raid tourney I tried was limited to 3* only, no fire heroes and no healing.

With using some emblems on my rag-tag team, I managed #2, then I think fell to #6 before it ended.

Yes I know it is a miniscule group of players to compete against compared to the millions we will have in regular tourneys, but it was great fun and another event that makes me use some neglected heroes once in a while.

P.S. The all Berden team was a handful!

5 Likes

You can also assume that I’m a SG payed employee. :slight_smile:

In fact I’m a c2p that plays for about 1.5 years (since November 2017). I’m not very lucky in 5* but I have enough 4* to complete most of challenges and have more to do to improve the situation and not get bored.

It is really strange. I never run more than two TC20 and yet got about 10 5* (I fed some duplicates).

My daughter is f2p and she also has a rainbow set of 5* and enough ascension materials to max them.

I can only regret if you happened to be at a far edge of probability distribution and got no 5* and no materials from all the available sources. This is a rare case and very unfortunate one.

1 Like

I’m in beta, I’m the source :stuck_out_tongue:

Plus I think other testers would confirm it.

3 Likes

I just hope version 20 don’t automatically update here (my heroes for tomorrow’s trials are by far my weakest, need to carpet bomb, lol).

2 Likes

I think it is rare enough. Lots of complaints in the forum at a close look appear to be either wrong expectation or misuse of available possibilities. I followed a thread about TC20 for a long time to see that you need to be super unlucky for not getting considerable set of 5* and even more 4*.
So is with ascension materials: you have rare quests that are regular and guaranteed, you have events with a reward for a level completion etc.

I can assume that my alliance mates are all super lucky in receiving ascension mats in titan loot and war chests, but most likely they are just ordinary players with average chances. They all progress steadily.

I can tell you are feeling frustrated. I am also FTP of about 15months. I made a beeline to TC 20 faster my first month, ran tc13s then 20s (2 of each). You should have a very strong stable of the classic 4s and some 5s. ( I have 8 unique at this point). No hotms, still missing red and blue 4star troops.

FTP is the only type of player who should have no complaints of ascension mats… not sure what is happening with your account.

1 Like

Never at any point did I ask anyone to do anything about any titans. Please stop attacking me about this nonsense. You have no idea what my “moral structure” is or how many times I have put myself in harms way to protect people who couldn’t.

Just because I agreed with the decision at the time (for reasons I’ve clearly stated multiple times publically) doesn’t mean I advocated for it or am the face of that.

Our leader at the time was in communication with SGG on unrelated things and they asked him his opinion on it. Then a week later it was removed.

I agreed with it because AT THE TIME, because I felt the 13 and 14 star titans were too much of a stretch even for powerful alliances to get every 3-4 days. Notice that every top alliance did what we did - blitzed through items just enough to defeat just enough 13s to get to and defeat a single 14 star titan and then dropped back to 12s. It wasn’t a case of having to let the occasional 13 or 14 go, but almost no alliance (ie the top alliances) really wanted anything to do with them beyond a one time novelty. That’s a far cry from what’s happening here with class quests.

Ber - Im not sure what I ever did to you, but please refrain from mentioning me or involving me in your crusade. I wasn’t involved then; i have no interest in interacting with you on this topic. You bring it up like some sort weird straw man every time I voice my opinion on unrelated matters and I am tired of it.

8 Likes

I do have great 4s. I raid platinum. Can’t hold there due to 5* rosters. With said FULLY maxed 4s I could do challenges and had to carpet bomb ALL but the monk challenge. NOW they tell me that with my teams of 35-3600 that I am going to miss out on EVEN more mats because someone with a ridiculous roster whined that it’s too easy. Congrats on that. And again the 5* mats that have mysteriously disappeared out of my inventory (did I mention I have no 5s even close to using them on yet, so THEREFORE I could not have used them) and SGs severe lack of customer care or support CERTAINLY does not help whatsoever.

DOWN WITH P2W RUINING THE GAME FOR EVERYONE

2 Likes

Given you haven’t tried the new trials don’t you think it would be better to wait before having a meltdown over this

4 Likes

Maybe. But when I was already struggling AND they just said its going to be even more difficult… What’s your logical conclusion… 1 plus 1 is ALWAYS 2. This is basic logic or math if you will.

Can you post your deck please?

1 Like

Well its like
Hey! Aegir has been boost

There is also a BAD NEWS
20181004_190516
YUP! Class Trail last Stage will be harder than before !!

My 2 cents :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Unless I’m missing something, who’s to say the changes they make aren’t more simplistic… Ie make the mobs leading to bosses actually pack a punch…

Now before anyone says, oh your just another high roller, Im 6.5 months in a very cheap to play (vip occasionally) and have a roster of 14 maxed 4* and only 2 5*… No other 5* even started

But I’m not reading anything about it stating that it’s bosses hp or def etc, just making the stages harder

Nobody knows for sure what exactly that “harder” means, but we are read to complain and blame. Tradition. :cool:

1 Like

So you dont have 5* at all, or have not leveled them, or not ascended them because you dont have enough ascension mats after a year and a half of play? I’m confused on how this is possible.

Nor do I. Yet here we are.

For the love of God, stop complaining. Just figure out a way to finish. There is absolutely, 100% guaranteed a way to finish those emblem quests with a 4 star team. You just need to pick the right battle items. Suck it up and get to work.

1 year of play for one person could be 6 months of play for another, all depending on playing style and dedication to the game.

You can read in the forum and see how someone complains about not getting a single 5* after over a year of playing, then people ask questions and find out they not even playing enough to keep 1 TC running legendary continuously.

You can read how some people decided to focus on level all those wonderful 4* they got from TC instead of keep running legendary.

You can read how some people complain about not getting a single 5* from legendary training after a whole 10 attempts.

You can read how someone decided to start their own alliance which is more relax and is hitting 4* titan and thinks that he is getting the same level of mats as someone hitting a 10* titan.

My point? Yeah people complain about RNG all the time, doesn’t mean their complaint are valid. Can’t compare two people who are F2P and say they should have the same amount of heros, they are just too many factors.

17 Likes