:riubased - W changes aasas

Really? People will quit because a handful of levels on one small aspect of the game gets moderately harder?

Even though they like everything else about the game?

But your assertion does come with a guarantee :thinking:

11 Likes

LOL. LOL. LOL.
20 characters

1 Like

I have to agree that am surprised that many heroes got buffed up and none got nerfed, really it was beyond my expectations, what really disappoint me is that after all the amount of heroes who got buffed up Boss Wolf didnt! at least let him be like the others who do counter attacks (115% to 125%) he is already very slow hero, i heard that before his release last year he was OP in the beta (can someone confirm and put his previous skill)
also what about the heroes who only have counter for them selves? (Obakan, Sumitomo, any other?)
also none of the 3 stars heroes got any advantages?! Vlad really need some buffing, at least consider the seasonal heroes only (i know many will disagree and want the normal 3* heroes to be buffed but there are bunch of great heroes you can get)

IMO the whole emblem thing is poorly thought out and should be removed . Not only is it aggravating existing players, now they decide to upped frustration more by making trials more difficult.
Instead of adding to the gameplay, they decide to add another layer of grinding.

2 Likes

A little bit off topic, but does the balance change in hero’s skills already applied in the current alliance war? As of now I have not receive the update roll out and one of my hero in war defense is in the list of getting buff, will the opponent face the old version?

In the absence of testing the weekly raid event, I have to applaud the feedback provided by beta as SG to know how to rectify, both have done a good job, especially compared to its initial version, now we need to prove it. As for the class missions I will wait to play them before giving an opinion. The chat message, great! Very necessary. And the buffs … In most cases they do very little or nothing, with the heroes that are being released, they are still not big investments of your AM, but hey, it’s a starting point

Will come with the update.

And you always have the possibility to look into their specials text. That should show the new values as well, if…

On questmaps you are able to build the board how you want it. Just ghost tiles until all is charged and you have diamonds on the board. It‘s not luck dependant it‘s just planning.

I agree. Emblems are a terrible idea and they are far too inconsistent across the board. Classes seem to be intentionally mismatched with clerics, druids and especially sorcerers coming to mind. The entire system needs an overhaul because, as it stands now, it is completely broken.

1 Like

Maybe Khagan will get his chance after all, also I will ascend Elenanas well… Good stuff overall!

It is ridiculous. Bad heroes.

Forget the hero fixings… they are only dust in the eyes… The main issue is class quest final stage… what does it mean “it will get harder”? I guess we’ll see… most players are struggling with them as they are now…

2 Likes

In a nearly two years I’ve played this game I can’t recall any new feature that did’t cause complaints that it was introduced in favour of p2w players, it would ruin the game, people would quit because of it and SG sucks. :slight_smile: Yet here we are.

17 Likes

And this is very good, otherwise it is not a challenge at all, but just a regular farming on autoplay.

5 Likes

Not really, they’re just easier than challenge events which many are completing without items.

Yeah, they would…and I complete them all on my main…my alt won’t stand a chance though and I think my alt is more representative of the community in general then my main.

All the people applauding the raising of difficulty of the emblems quests will be on here complaining and griping if 13/14* titans are released and they have to actually use strategy and big items to beat them…:joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Featured Message

Actually in forum software ( Discourse.org ) pinned messages become non pinned after one read.

Rumor says the Alliance Featured Message is like the forum banner announcing 2019 Sneak Peaks. It stays there until you remove it ( you can also change it ).

Supposedly multiple people can change it ( co leader and leader ), so a system message appears when it is set, changed or removed.

Tourneys

Rumor is it is also free to enter and defense earns points. So if you want, you can set up a free defense and earn the Top 100% Tier rewards.

Or concentrate on 2* heroes or 4* heroes or slow heroes or buff heroes or snipers or whatever strikes your fancy. And only compete in those tourneys since tourneys do not effect your teammates or your alliance score.

Hero balance

While better communication would be nice, this weird Dev behavior reported by the Beta testers seems to be answered by the recent AMA that said skins will contribute to hero power like emblems do ( though probably in a different way ).

So not as much a 5* 4.80 rebalancing as a 5*+20+skins rebalancing. Rumor says classes were tested in this partial / weird / confusing way because Class quests - which made sense of a lot of the confusion- were still waiting on coding/ art / math.

Better communication would be nice with testers and non testers.

3 Likes

I was thinking more like how pinned messages work on LINE and Facebook Groups, but that’s a good clarification.

1 Like

The hero buffs will go intomeffect when you have the new version installed. I’m considering holding off on the update until after the war; none of my 80s are getting a buff, but some of my foes’ defenses probablynare.