Version 20: Can't log into game, says new version available but it isnt [MASTER]

I’m not your wife but we share the same don’t want to play anymore feeling.

1 Like

Lmao I’m sorry! Hang in there buddy! :joy::joy:

samsung s9plus Android ??? - update version 20.0.0 build 944 - works
honor 6x android 7.0 - update version 20.0.0 build 944 - works
huawei t5 tablet android 8.0.0 - update version 20.0.0 build 945 - works
huawei mate 9 android 8.0.0 - no acutally update version 19.1.0 - dont work

i dont know but maybe it helps SG to find the bug

1 Like

@zephyr1 @Kerridoc
This one can be merged with this one:
Version 20: Can't log into game, says new version available but it isnt [MASTER]

2 Likes

It is not open my account . When I am going to connect to the game writes update available but there is not an update .I turn off the mobile phone and I try to connect from the play store but it is not allowed. Please help me . Members of my team has the same problem . Thank you

Yes, I’ve had it for several hours. It has caused me to miss Trials, I can’t use my war flags or hit The Titan.

Huawei Mate 20 Pro. Android 9. Update does not work. Get splash saying good news etc. But Play Store only gives install or open options. Open option flips back to frozen update available screen.

Hi. I am having the same problem. I have a samsung s9 so i don’t think is my phone to blame here. My wife can play from her s9+ so i have try to log in from her phone and still i can’t play. The problem is now that she can’t play either because the game is stuck on my account until i can update. I don’t understand this thing.

That’s exactly what happened to me haha, I’m pretty annoyed about it, but I feel like all I can do now is just sit and wait for the update to finally come. I hope small giant will recognize the issue and try to fix it

I think it’s an issue with Google play… i have multiple accts and on the one I was able to update this morning, but on the other I was stuck in the infinite feedback loop…I think we just need to wait. It (the update) was there, then it wasnt…Im confident It will be back…so I can either get mad or be patient, I choose patience, better for my blood pressure, lol…

Hope y’all get ur problems solved soon

Usually this happens when you have two or more devices with one of them updated. It is not possible to access an account with older version if that account has been played with a newer version. This issue should resolve as soon as we have been able to rollout the update for all Android devices. Apologies for the inconvenience!

4 Likes

During the Alliance War several of our team, mainly in other countries were not able to participate. This was a factor in the war results. These members are very active and were not on at all during the day. Please do not update during AW again. We still like your game and know things happen!

Having same problem since update to V20, two hours ago. Cannot get past “connecting” screen. This is in US, on android

Hi hier die Daten
Tab works
Modell: BAH2-W19
HUAWEI M5 LITE DEZ.18
Build Nr: BAH2-W19 8.0.0.176 (c432)
EMUI: 8.0.0
ANDROID: 8.0.0

TAB doesn‘t work
HUAWEI TAB T5. FEB.19
Modell:AGS2-W09
Build Nr: AGS2-W09 8.0.0.176 (c432)
EMUI:8.0.0
Android: 8.0.0

Samsung Tab A doesnt work
Modell: NMF26XT550XXUICRGI
Android: 7.1.1
Samsung Experience Version: 8.5

Have played before update on them
New update said its not compatible to that system in playstore ! Cant start the system without updating!

Also i have checked
-reinstall
-clean cach
-reboot tabs

It would be great if someone can help me

My samsung galaxy note 8 doesn’t work

Night 2 and there is still no update available… have I forsaken small giant? Or have they forsaken me? Lol

To all those who are still waiting for an update in their android device; i just found a solution.

If you are prompted to update but inside the play store, you only see the option to “Open” and NOT an option to “Update” please see below.

1. in the play store home page, go to the option (the 3 bars at the top left by the title Google Play"
  2. Click on the 3 bars
  3. Click on the option My Apps & Games
  4. under the Updates tab, you should now see the update for Empires and Puzzels
  5. Click Update.

Please try this and let me know if this works.

Cheers

So I refreshed my Google play list and…

The update is finally available for me!

Mine showed up today per the normal route…thx for the help and suggestions and thx to @Petri for the explanation

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.