Version 20.1: unresolved bugs

1. Bug in raids, when I lost, and in this moment rival penetrated in game and me without warnings give another rival - NOT FIXED!!!
  2. Bug in raids, when it is impossible to take revenge on the opponent, if he has a different version of the game - NOT FIXED!!!
    Additional question: if the player has a different version of the game, then why can he take part in the war and quietly attack other opponents?
  3. a Bug in raids, when the opponent is in the game and I can’t because of this revenge - NOT FIXED!!!
    This bug is used by most players who can be in the game for several days in a row! For example, I wrote a program to emulate mouse clicks, and once a minute the program “presses the mouse” to where the cursor is set. Then I run the game on my computer in BlueStacks, hover over the game window, and… and all, forget about revenge! The computer is included round the clock, and the game I now never throws away due to prolonged absence!
  4. Bug with fonts in the description window of the Alliance, when it is impossible to set the desired font size - NOT FIXED!!!
1 Like

@Linuxoid you seem pretty upset about a few things. Hopefully this will be able to alleviate some of that and answer some questions.

Based on some of your wording and sentence structure, it looks like English may not be your first language. I hope I’m not misunderstanding what you’re saying :slightly_smiling_face:

It appear you’re saying that an opponent logged in while you were raiding him, you lost the raid and we’re not able to reattack him because he was online? If so, this is not a bug. Unless the player is in the top 100, he cannot be attacked while online. This is the way the game is designed. Since your opponent logged in before your attack was complete, attacking him a 2nd time is not allowed as he is online.

I am assuming the player you are trying to revenge on always seems to be online when you try to attack? Unless you stay online 24 hours a day and constantly push the revenge button, you cannot be sure he never logs off. While using programs to stay online constantly are against the game rules, this is not a bug. It is an illegal work around of the rules which SG cannot program out of their system.

As noted above, this is against the game rules. I’m hoping you are giving a hypothetical example and are not really doing this as you just announced an activity that is against game rules to the entire community. :neutral_face:

The chat window does not support increased font size. I am assuming this is what you are talking about as I am able to increase font, change color, etc. in the alliance banner.

Hopefully this has helped answer your questions. If not, additional information may be needed and perhaps another player may have the answer.

1 Like

Yes, I’m from Russia, I know English badly and therefore use third-party services for translation

1. Bug in raids, when I lost, and in this moment rival penetrated in game and me without warnings give another rival - NOT FIXED!

This bug was fixed once, but starting from version 20 it came back again. Before that it was like this: I attacked the enemy, during the attack he entered the game, I lost, press the “Replay” button, and at this moment I receive a message that the enemy is online and I can not attack it again. If I wanted to attack him again, I could just wait for him to leave the game and attack again.
Now, when I want to attack again, I do not receive any messages that the enemy is online, and the game silently gives me another opponent, whom I do not want to attack!

1. Bug in raids, when the opponent is in the game and I can’t because of this revenge - NOT FIXED!

I have already suggested a way out of this situation: allow the opponent to attack, even if he is online, but if I attacked him, he at this point can not change the defense team. But the developers did not hear me!

The situation with the mouse button emulation program is of course hypothetical, but it can really be used by other players, and the developers can not prohibit it in any way! If a player is in the game for several days in a row, what will you do with him? Block it? What for? Because he just likes the game?
But my offer to allow such a situation to avoid! Let everyone play as much as he wants, but make it so that it can be attacked even when he is online!

1. Bug with fonts in the description window of the Alliance, when it is impossible to set the desired font size - NOT FIXED!

You are confusing the chat window and the description window of the Alliance! In the chat window it is really impossible to change the font size, and in the Alliance description window I could set for example [%120], and the letters were increased. Now, no matter what percentage increase I set, the size of the letters remains constant!

1 Like

Another bug in the raids and in the war, which has not yet been eliminated: if the enemy’s healer scored mana, he continues to treat the enemy team even when my team is completely broken and I do not have a single living hero! Question: why is he doing it if the opponent still won, and I have nothing to answer?
I once wrote that I killed my opponent three characters, but I lost, and after my last hero was killed, the Mother of the North restored the three characters have a rival, and I at the end of the fight in the chest raids count 0 instead of 3!

@Linuxoid That is how the game has always been. That’s why it’s best,(if you know your gonna lose) to flee from the fight prior to your turn being over. Just fruit for thought. But I assure you, the dev’s are doing their best on making the game fair. But it’s funny for someone to complain about writing a program to make it so someone can’t retaliate while your not even on the game. Sounds a little like your upset you can’t cheat your way to the top anymore. Haha.

Other things doesn’t seem bug to me. But those fonts don’t work right anymore. At least I can’t make them bigger anymore in alliance description.

1 Like

Means this “always” need to correct! The developers have created the rules of the game that they are not able to control! And I already described the situation, precatory rules you can safely break without fear of punishment! And if they can not control it, then let them change the rules when control over their implementation is not needed!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.