Version 18 - New class feature - any input on details?

Question…If i were to choose all the attack/defence pathways on Wilbur instead of the health ones, he would end up something like : atk 665 - def 800 - health 1251…are these added to his base stats or are they buffs like the troops give? If i were to have him fully levelled through the tree and activate his special he adds +63% defence…would that be +63% of the original 690 def or +63% of his new 800 def…thanks, hope i made that clear…

You would just havr to split the emblems

So 2 half maxed heros instead of 2 full maxed

Until u have enough to max both anyways

Similar to choosing betwen maxing 1 5* or ttaking 1 5* to 3/70 and maxing 1 4*

I never tested for that. Aeron’s status ailment immunity is not the same as a buff. Or at least not in my mind. The Ranger’s Pierce only seems to matter when calculating SS damage. Athena’s / Alasie’s debuffs should splat against the Aeron’s immunity like they would against a Monk’s Withstand talent.

2 Likes

If you run into anyone that tried, can you ask em?

Beta is closed and I don’t know when it’ll reopen. At this point real players will have to try this out in a raid after embleming up a ranger.

OTOH, I think asking @Petri to clarify the scope of Pierce and Aeron’s Immunity skill may be better.

Would Athena’s defense debuff get applied to a hero under Aeron’s immunity when Pierce triggers?

1 Like

It’ll be a year before i use any emblems

Thanks for the petri tag. I would have tagged but it’s normally overlooked so i quit lol

Why? You’ll be denying yourself of some nice upgrades in the meanwhile.

The stats added along the nodes of the Talent tree are just like the gains made by leveling up a hero. They affect all the relevant buffs, attacks, troop bonuses, etc.

I’m just trying to figure out how to get more emblems. I received the complementary emblems but the only instructions I see is to explore the world to find more. Help?

Open chests. So far 2 chests = 2 Emblems.

I already had a plan layed out before classes and i don’t want to change it. Once i can’t level up anymore 5* then I’ll be leveling up troops. Once i have at least 1 set of lvl 30 troops then I’ll focus on classes and by then there will be more info out about the best perks and routes of each hero.

Basically I’m kind of treating it like getting a new 5*. When players outside the top 100 alliances get new 5*, we typically wait for the bigger spenders/competitors use them first and hopefully put them on their D team so we can gain info about whether we want to invest 4* mats in that hero since our mats take us a lot longer to get.

No reason emblems can’t be treated the same way. Emblems are supposed to be an end game project. If i pull away from maxing out my roster and troops in order to work on emblems, in my mind that only creates a bigger gap between me and those ahead of me.

1 Like

Today 20 emblems fell out of a green chest.

1 Like

The difference is, Rigs, that you can get your emblems back. You can get Ascension materials back. I agree with Kerr, there’s no reason to hold out on these things, you’ll just be hurting yourself.

True but it still costs hams and I’m already behind on other needs that cost hams. So just thinkin i should catch up then push forward. If i try to level heros, troops, and classes at the same time, it’ll be a bigger struggle for hams than what i already face just leveling heros

If cup dropping was as viable as it used to be, then yea I’d be all in trying to improve on every front…

This New class feature is a bunch of dodo. Why can’t we use any of our heroes? You guys need to fix this. We should be able to use any and all of our heros. Very very disappointed.

The limits on hero selection for each quest being the same classes as the quest itself is kind of the whole point. There are lots of places you can use any hero you want, this is a new type of challenge.

You may find these guides by @Mariamne useful:

Just in case you don’t already realize this, while developers sometimes read the forum, everyone in the discussion is just a fellow player. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Get him gator! @General_Confusion wth, why don’t u fix this?!?!

5 Likes

I deeply apologize for the doodoo. I hope nobody stepped in it.
I’m coding as fast as I can, but git keeps rejecting my code with the error “you don’t work at SG, please stop sending us doodoo code”.

6 Likes

36 WE in one day. This really is a P2W feature.

1 Like

You are truly a man of your word.

Also, to you and @rigs, thanks for the best morning laugh I’ve had in a while. Just as an observation though, I’m not sure that trying to check in doodoo code is intrinsically a problem, given the last 2 patches…

5 Likes