Version 18 - New class feature - any input on details?

I wish they did consistently. I just got 5 emblems from a nature chest, which is really discouraging after reading about people getting 30 to 50. I know there will always be RNG involved, but there shouldn’t be that wide of a disparity for something as rare as emblems are turning out to be.

1 Like

Let me expand my thoughts here. I’m not saying that every elemental chest should give 50 emblems. I think it would be perfectly reasonable for most to give 30 or 40, with a few lucky people getting 50.

What is not reasonable is for some elemental chests to give 1/10th the emblems as others.

1 Like

I just got 5 from a green raid chest, and have to agree, it is very disappointing knowing that others are getting way more

A simple search on store and rigs would have found it for you.

1 Like

Good afternoon friend, Upgrade tool does not select the hero. Congratulations on the perfect job =)Sem%20t%C3%ADtulo

Someone unmerged the cell. Should be fixed now.

2 Likes

Well, so much for WE chests not providing emblems. My last three had them. Granted only one each…

Did the team cost change as you enhanced them, or did they stay at 26?

Rigs now thinks it’s a hoax. No one has a full original image.

3 Likes

Interesting…but some people do have heroes that are at the second level…maybe just lucky?

2 Likes

I have about enough emblems in a couple classes to do 2 levels on a 4*. And my drop rate is a little lower than some of the recent posts over here. So could be possible.

And if you saw a couple levels on a 5*, maybe they had an Elemental Chest with a lucky large drop.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Inappropriate Ads (Screenshot)

Is it just me that can’t see a real benefit of fully leveling a hero class wise?

The last 2 at 5* cost 125 and 250 emblems respectively - the class unique skill is already maxed out by this points as well.

Those 375 emblems will get you all the way to just short of your 3 unique class skill levels on another hero in the same class, or nearly max out a 4* hero…

For some classes I get it, as the mana bonus is often in this section. Rogue though … 4% crit bonus or Def bonus/healing bonus? vs another rogue with 12% chance to evade? No question in my mind.

I think they should give an extra bonus for completing the hero - otherwise I don’t think it’s worth it.

What’s everyone else’s thoughts?

2 Likes

I’ve been mulling a similar thought:

1 Like

Is there a current update with Miki in it?

@Kamikaze_Assassin your spreadsheet