Version 18 - New class feature - any input on details?

It means that stat is increased by a percentage instead of an absolute number. The upgrade path you choose will affect how many points that stat increases.

Do Thoth Amun’s minions normal attacks trigger his Sorcerer skill too ?

I’ve been farming S2 15-10 like crazy because of the mats and recruits

1 Like

FThe “x” nodes increase a stat by a % — a multiplier, whence the “x”. So if you’ve boosted defense a lot in earlier nodes, then this x node will give you more benefit.

2 Likes

does anyone want to try it on hero 3* because it only requires 14 emblems :joy::joy:
Like this bane = monk can resist status ailments :laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Why do Bane when you can do Sigrunn so inexpensively? :laughing:

1 Like

You mean sigrunn like alby skill?

Question on Evade skill.
If Inari has her special active, does her intrinsic ability happen before or after her special?
ie, is there a risk that her innate class ability denies her a minion or does her special register first?
Ideally it would be that if dodge fails then her evade ability is checked.

Did anyone have experience with this in beta?

No, just a joke. @Gryphonknight maxed out the 1* Sigrunn for fun. :smile:

10x… :boom::fist_left::smirk:

1 Like

When I was testing it was always +% of the base stat. How I choose to upgrade before that never impacted how much stat boost I got.

Do you mean testing in beta, or you upgraded a hero now in the live release and it didn’t change?

I’m wondering, because it seemed like @Kerridoc was saying otherwise.

Anyone else noticed that the percentage chance of levelling up special skills in otherwise maxed heros has increased significantly. I’m starting to wish I hadn’t already fed 100 feeders into Brienne at 3/50 in an attempt to max her special.

Now one like for like hero gives.you 100% chance of increasing the special skill (in an otherwise fully ascended hero).

Yep, chances of special upgrades are quadrupled against a maxed out hero if their special is not at 8/8 level.

Obviously gets you involved in the emblem exchange quicker

Any ideas on how the ranger class perk works?

@Kerridoc @Kamikaze_Assassin

Testing in Beta. I tested that specifically when working on the formula for my upgrade tool

3 Likes

I’m perplexed about what the intended difference is between the “percentage” upgrades and the flat-amount upgrades then, if the percentage doesn’t adjust based on the upgraded stat.

I guess just that a hero that had a higher base stat to begin with upgrades that stat more?

Correct heroes have different base stats so the % treats them differently

Got it, that’s a very helpful clarification, thanks!