Version 18 - Class Talents

v18
hero_classes

It’s been pinned that they turned off the new feature until everyone has updated

This^

20 repeats :slight_smile:

@Rook is there any estimate to when these new features will be turned on?

@Leiza The only thing I’ve seen is the “as soon as the update is fully rolled out” from the announcement.

Oh, thanks @zephyr1!

Sure, go ahead. Just attribute to me.

Thanks @Kamikaze_Assassin

On Defense teams— are the added skills going to be present in the original/current arena aswell as the new one coming or only the new one?

I would keep my eyes peeled to the News section for updates. :slight_smile:

It was done on our line with your pseudo and title analysis madmarv :sweat_smile:

I always add screens so French people can see the original post.

Thank you

Envoyé de mon iPad

If Nat or any other hero has a dot on them that cannot be dispelled when you die im guessing your sol cause you will revive and the dot will tick and immediately kill you again. Someone in beta wanna please correct me if im wrong?

IE: Can i take a action after the revive or does the dot take effect first after the revive? @Kerridoc

Class talents are integrated and will always be in effect—titans, raids, wars, etc.

Death doesn’t dispel ailments; a fighter comes back with the same status effects they had when they died. All status effects trigger at the end of a turn, so upon resurrection you’ll have at least one turn before they die again, whether to a DoT or enemy fire (unless a Merlin-afflicted ally kills them).

[Bug] Trails of Strength, Boss Revive not end of turn
Delilah revives on offense while under DoT effect but doesn't die

As far as we know, Classes are the same as troops so you can use them anywhere and anytime.

Rumor has it that Winter Fun event had Boss Rudolph reviving due to his Talent ( hero Rudolph is fighter class ). It will be interesting to see if that was a bug, or intended.

Yep, Rudolph was self-reviving. And all the hero-bosses in the Trials have class talents.

I manage to beat all the trials (even hard) with regular teams even with much less power.
When healers wasn’t avalaible for me, i used the good old spirit linker (Gunnar-Kailani) and rather then fill my pocket of potions i prefered go all out with timestops and tornadoes.

Sometimes a bit expensive, but complete a 4000+ stage with a 3200 power team is totally possible.

This is amazing. Thank you. Do you mind if I post it to the Empires and Puzzles subreddit with a link pointing back here?

Sure go ahead and post it.

I’ve used gems to continue maybe once or twice in my entire game history, and didn’t pull either Mother North or Alberich, so I’ve not watched them resurrect very closely (Edit: Mostly cursing when they do it to me on a raid!)…BUT…

I kinda thought that status ailments and status bufs went away when a hero died and was resurrected that way. Can some of you lucky folks who have one of those heroes confirm if that behavior matches this description of fighters reviving from beta?

I have neither, but I can tell your from facing them in raids that heroes revive with the same mana and status effects that they died with.