Version 18 - Class Talents

v18
hero_classes

I think it´s better not to try to make any sense in heroes characteristics/ specials and their classes and have fun instead :wink:

Fun I will have nevertheless! Im so stocked about these changes! :crazy_face: :heart_eyes:

Waiting for updates and issues to be resolved…
and talking about it… my bad… :stuck_out_tongue:

The main problem for F2P/C2P is that for some Quests there are no healers or only a 3* healer as except for Vivica all 5* healers are non-trainable ones.

As long as there is at least one regular 4* healer, at least the medium difficulty will be beatable with pretty much any combination of trainable 4* and 5* heroes (as long as they are at least mostly leveled up to 70).

Without any healer, even five 4/80+X would most probably not make it through the hard level and struggle with medium difficulty.

I was wondering about that too, but I reasoned with myself that I should get there and worry about that then :slight_smile:

It’s the first time since ages that I’ve considered using Friar Tuck again :laughing:

As long as you are allowed to use healing pots, it should not be a big issue, I think…

Classes quests without healers pose an extra difficulty but they arre doable with some healing pots

If there are five waves with monsters having 1.7k HP or so and dealing 300 damage to average 5* heroes (which I think is a reasonable guess for hard levels, I’m no beta tester) players will quite soon run out of potions.

But I’m absolutely fine with not being able to beat all Quests. They are supposed to be tough and that’s a change I appreciate as most of the current Quests are autoplay no-brainers for everyone beyond beginner stage…

Is this for every 3-5* hero? Or only 5Heroes? I have game updated to v18 and have no classes in 3-4 Heroes…

It’s for all heroes, but classes haven’t been enabled yet. SG is waiting on the new version being fully deployed before turning them on for everyone at the same time.

Does anyone know: If WuKung with a monk skill dodges a special, which consists of 2 or more elements (e.g. from enemy’s Wilbur special), does he try to dodge each element separately or a spell as a lot?

So where is it? The update gave nothing.

See also:

I mistakenly deleted my post :slight_smile:

Again a copy:

Does anyone know: If WuKung with a monk skill dodges a special,which consists of 2 or more elements (e.g. from enemy’s Wilbur special), does he try to dodge each element separately or a spell as a lot?

I don’t know for sure, but I would imagine it’s all together — I think Inari’s dodge of special skills works the same way.

I just updated, but I must be missing it, but where do you train your heroes for classes? What happens to the already maxed heroes? Do they automatically get the bonus for their classes?

==Fighter class==

This for raiding/ war.

Buuut, the reason I am excited for fighters is Miracle/ Revive Scrolls. If your entire team is wiped out, a fighter revives, and you have a scroll, you can now use it. Same for health items or using mana items on a healer.

Boldtusk being a fighter is nice.

==What update ??==

This

And This

Hmmm… I cant see new updates as well. Why someone already got some tokens and I cant see any update (except no snow)? :confused: