Version 18 - Class Talents

These came directly from the descriptions in the talent grid, at least from a beta version.

For info on Thorn Minions, see the cleverly named thread Thorn Minion (Druid Class) Stats. I can confirm they have 15% of the modified maximum HP of the hero. Not confirmed what the attack % is.

5 Likes

I was hoping someone had a gold mine somewhere with this - lol. Appreciate the prompt response - it will suffice for that Thorn Minion. So likely no info on such things for the marjority of the players (who don’t come to or use the forum) to make sound or should I say confident in what they are getting decision making prior to clicking that “LEARN” button and watching the emblem count drop. Not your fault or mine. I still haven’t seen my Zim fire the skill, so other than 15% HP of the caster and what it will look like - nothing to reference from the game itself. Do you remember when we would buy a game for a $ XX.00 and it would literally come with a manual that was so detailed that anything we could ever want to know was at the touch of our fingertips… Web is great, the return results of our queries not so much so often.

Thanks @Kerridoc

3 Likes

What besides the Thorn Minion attack % is unclear from the descriptions at the top of the thread?

Hello. I just read this post. I know its a bit old, correct me if I’m wrong, since January, considering that how have you already fully leveled Guardian Panthers talent tree with emblems when emblems are a new concept? Ive got every fighters emblem available up to date yet I have only leveled 4 times now via Elenas talent tree. Am I missing something? lol. Thanks. Hope to here from you soon.

Well some people are probably getting more elemental chests than you and thus more emblems (ffwd raid chest twice a day to get more elemental chest). People are probably finishing higher in raid tournaments and thus get more emblems. If you don’t fave VIP then you’re missing an emblem a day. Those fast forwarding chests are also getting more emblems from the chests as well.

Just because you’ve got all the emblems you think you can doesn’t mean you’ve got all the emblems you possibly could have.

1 Like

Probably from Beta…

1 Like

Yes, I’m sure that’s a beta pic. Production players seem to be at about 5-7 nodes on a 5* at thus point.

Here’s what I have so far based on the paths I chose:

Rogue - Evade/dodge attack
Fighter - Revive
Monk - Show them the hand!
Barbarian - Wound

Anyone know the others?

@Winkalet I moved your question to a thread that can help answer it. :slight_smile:

The top post in this thread has a full list of all of the Talents.

You can also find lots of additional information here: 🦸 Memento Heroes Classes and Class Trial Quests

1 Like

@Kerridoc Thank you for your chart. I reused and repurposed it to list the relationship between certain talents and status effects.

I hope this proves useful to others, but here’s the relevant status effects to each of the class talents

Class Talent Relationship with Status Effects
Barbarian Wound Wound ailment = Wound.
Ranger Pierce The “bypass defensive buffs” bit refers to the following: DamageShare DefUp DefUp_Dark DefUp_Fire DefUp_Holy DefUp_Ice DefUp_Nature DefUp_Paladin DefUp_Special ElementalLink ElementalLink_WeakDef Reflect_Holly Reflect_Ice Riposte DamageReduction DanceOfSpirits
Monk Resist “Resist status ailments” means all status ailments. Since there’s too many of them to list, check the 📑 Status Effects (Buffs and Ailments) and Stacks - Dead topic see link in post #190 topic (see Ailments section in post 1)
Wizard Jinx “Deal +15% extra damage per each active buff” refers to any buffs active. Since there’s too many of them to list, check the 📑 Status Effects (Buffs and Ailments) and Stacks - Dead topic see link in post #190 topic (see Buffs section in post 1)
Sorcerer Delay Delay ailment is the same as the mana generation down ailment: ManaGenDown.
Note that this effect does not stack with skills that drop mana generation (e.g. Little John’s “Massive Chop,” Alasie’s “Spirit Arrow”)
Cleric Manashield “Negative mana effects” refers to these effects: ManaBlock ManaGenDown ManaSteal and any mana removing effects.
“Effects that prevent the use of special skills” refers to: MindlessAttack Silence SpellSlayer
Rogue Evade Note that Evade will only avoid damage, not status ailments
Fighter Revive Note that the fighter keeps any status effects (buffs or ailments)
Druid Companion Note that minions are not considered status effects
8 Likes

@DaveCozy, Cleric Manashield should also refer to Mana Block ManaBlock

1 Like

Yep, I got it there :slight_smile: That’s one of the “negative mana effects,” the others being generic mana reductions, Onatel’s mana drain, and the general mana generation down buff that Sorcerers cast with delay, along the other heroes like Alasie and Little john.

I found out recently by hunting for Miki in raids – he is not easy to find :smiley: a lot of food… donated to science – that the “blocking of special skills” refers to Hansel and Gretel’s spell slayer, Merlin’s mindless attack, and Peters and Miki’s silence ailments. So fun fact! Miki resists all of those too :slight_smile:

The Manashield talent can activate for both categories of ailments.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, my mistake, I didn’t see the table correclty…
I though you write “negative mana effects” is for soccerer.
So, no correction here, your table is already correct.

wait, what? :open_mouth: I though it just only effect from Peters and Miki? (also from reading in the HOTM Miki thread), well thats great, so Miki actually can be as defense, I mean at least usefull againts those 5 heroes.

yeah I was surprised too. I just recently ran into Miki on raids and found that out myself. Merlin and the witch hunter siblings are included in that list.

Here’s the post I wrote on that (apologies on the screenshot too, I couldn’t get the moment where the “resist” text popped up after using Gretel) Miki – New August 2019 HOTM (Hero of the Month): First Thoughts & Discussion - #370 by DaveCozy

2 Likes

what does this mean exactly?

It means that every time you train a hero in the class ability you have a % of this ability.

For every class there are max 5 training.
So Rouge says: 4% chance to dodge direct damage from offensive special skills
It means that “after the maximum of five trainings in Evade (that is the class ability of the Rouge class)” you have 20% of Evade

1 Like

those are the central nodes in the talent tree when embleming, no?
at +15 for all classes?

Yes, they have the same simbol of the class
For Druid is a leaf, for Rogue is a dagger, etc…

1 Like

Where is the list of hero classes, what are they meanings, their enemies and their friends?

Maybe start with this.

2 Likes