Version 18 - Class Talents

v18
hero_classes

maybe they roll it faster than 3 proc/month

I’ve seen about 3-4 people that have already talented up heroes. How the heck have they done this so quickly? Then again, I believe I did see someone post a screenshot here in the forums with +50 emblems on a chest drop.

For those who have received bigger loads of emblems from probably elemental chests.

@Kerridoc - Paladin has a 5% Chance for additional defense…

I can’t find any information relating to the differences among the classes, ie., what’s the difference between a Sorcerer and a Wizard? Is there a hierarchy with the classes?

Do you mean other than what’s at the top of the thread, where the differences between the class talents like Sorcerer and Wizard are explained?

If you’re looking for other info on classes in addition to that, this thread has a lot of info:

2 Likes

Zephyr1, I can’t thank you enough for responding! I knew I was risking sounding like a dweeb but I like this game; going on 7 months and want to keep up.

1 Like

For those that hit more than one target, does pierce only impact the primary target or everyone? Does it change based on it being the same damage to multiple targets vs splash to nearby?

1 Like

Pierce could trigger on anyone the Ranger damages with their SS.

Good to know, that is also part of the equation I think…thanks!

Based on what I’ve seen so far, Cleric seems to be the least populated class (so far). That said, it seems like there may be a few top choices: Mother North (if you have her), Vivica and Rigard seem like top picks for me. Though I haven’t seen anyone actually advise spending on Mother so maybe that’s bad advice. It seems a safe bet to say avoid spending on Elkanen. Anyone have other thoughts or suggestions?

Rigard seems like the obvious choice due to the rarity of his special skill.

They aren’t advising to give the tokens to her because she is pretty rare.
If I had her I would give her my tokens without a doubt.

Have you looked over this thread, and madmarv’s post in specific?

This might be a good thread to merge there @Rook, @Kerridoc

Merged. Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Even over Vivica with her cleanse/omniheal special?

Man, she can bring back the deads and her minions add 10% of her life pool…

A full HP & DEF build could be insane on her!

It’s probably been answered, but I can’t see and have used the search :frowning:

How does Insri special work with her class ability? Do they stack if her special is up?

Her special is tested first; if the attack goes through, her Dodge ability is checked. The test needs to be sequential because she gets a minion in one case but not in the other.

1 Like

Thanks @Kerridoc. My maths tells me that she therefore has a 65% chance of dodging a special when her own special is up when fully leveled.

Pretty decent!

Still don’t know who to choose out of her and Khiona for the emblems though.

1 Like