Version 18.0.0 Issues and Bugs

Thanks submitted … :wink:

1 Like

Im just checking one more thing … and that is completely warm booting … seems good now on my alt account. Just waiting an hour for a flag to check my main.

Might just be a requirement to completely reboot your device.

I will feedback soon

Regarding this problem, the “Max Special Skill reached” means the special skill has reached (it can be earlier or just now).

4 Likes

As stated above by @Kerridoc it is just visual. Doesnt affect anyone, was just not as it was before.

Some players are already collecting tokens

Majority of the player base has to wait on SG to finish rolling out the update, and apparently some of that majority isn’t happy about it

Personally i dont really care, but that is the reaction I’m getting to the news of SG pausing the update rollout, may see some threads pop up soon

5 Likes

We’ll remove the tokens until Hero Classes have been released.

12 Likes

Hello.my friends have already updated the game.but i can not…in the google market there is no update on my android.please tell me what could be the problem? Thank you very much)

Thanks a lot for quickly responding to the current issue, @mhalttu! :slight_smile:

Edit: @mhalttu will you also remove already earned tokens so that we all start from 0 once the update is out for everyone?

Unfortunately we probably won’t do that. It is actually quite difficult to do. Luckily we’re only talking about less than one day worth of advantage.

7 Likes

Yeah, I understand. I believe the bigger issue anyway was the ability itself to collect tokens already - which you responded to quickly and fixed it. Thanks again and good luck with the bug fixing! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@Petri

Just feedback … seems the warm boot helped.

Please can you in future make this a mandatory step after update.

2 Likes

Why less than one day @mhalttu? Issue not solved yet…

Why is it that every time there’s an update, the chat resets every few minutes (for at least two days) to only show titan/AW stats and admin statuses? It’s getting a bit ridiculous now.

3 Likes

The highlighted green text on a hero that has already reached 8/8 may be an intended feature and therefore not a bug, but it is nevertheless very irritating since the green is normally used to highlight changes and nothing has actually changed. Please consider undoing this.

1 Like

Hiya, Early days as just done reboot after updating. But the carpenter noise from the builder once started doesn’t stop no matter where you move to or go onto another screen and back.

A teeny bit annoying. Unless it was intentional in which case I “saw” what you did there lol

4 Likes

Sorry, I seem to have missed something. Hero classes are not released? @Kerridoc

They’re in the update but as I understand it classes won’t be switched on til everybody has updated. That is, when the game makes you update it before it lets you in.

3 Likes

It seems that the winter has ended and the castle courtyard is now on full summer mode. =-O

Ham bones probably make really good fertiliser :smile:

Well, it is mandatory to update now, and still no classes