Version 15 Feedback & Discussion

Has the update been forced yet?

Thereā€™s been some sort of bug which caused the special to be temporarily modified. Hopefully the fix in the latest mini-update has worked and the special can be restored soon.

1 Like

Please balance the Atlantis heroes, for example I got Agwe and Gadeirus but they are pretty weak unfortunately, especially Agwe. Atlantis summon was promising but I donā€™t see myself trying again, there are quite a lot of new ā€˜nicheā€™ heroes.

Also please fix alliance matchmaking asap! Itā€™s frustrating playing 5 times in a row vs opponents with 10-20k more power points.

Apart from that thanks for the info and the recent changes sound nice.

So I have to say, Iā€™m really amazed about the update.

The SG after a lot of asking now reveals the chances of the Heros, super.
A war box has already been suggested several times and (depending on the loot it contains - Iā€™m curious) maybe makes the war worth it.

The Opt out, is also a good thing, because you can go on holiday without a game with it :slight_smile:
I hope however that the crate (also with the automatic Opt out) is not reset thereby.

Ok, at the raid sign you can see of course, you have to make money in every company - but that doesnā€™t bother me.

And to the Loot Ticketsā€¦ quite nice, but I think the feature is generally only useful from time to time (when youā€™re under stress).

All in all, I think the update is great.
The communication of it very good and also that Petri extended further updates here accordingly perfect.

1 Like

It is very good to publish the possibilities, the Law requires it, but I simply do not believe it or, rather, those are the normal ones, but they are adulterated. As it shows, it is enough to see this forum, as a representation of the community, if we do a rigorous study, dividing players into free, low / medium expense and high spending, except the high expense, we find adulteration very clear. Explain: a free player, on average, as much invokes 2 times per month, which would give, if certain and rigorous those figures, that a free with a 5 * or a hotm would be a residual element, extremely rare, a data for confirm the rule. In the entire forum, with 100 free players, there would be no data of more than one or none. The reality is that there is no difference between free and average expenses. Of course, not say tc20

A friendly suggestion ā€“ you should spend your time/money/energy with a company that you trust. SGG has published odds; @Sara has told us point-blank that the odds are the same for all. Life is too short to spend with people who you donā€™t trust.

As for me, Iā€™ve never seen any evidence to support your assertions of ā€œadulteratedā€ odds, nor do I feel itā€™s worth my time to test the whether SGG is telling us the truth.

5 Likes

Odds are not correct? I think they are so low that for sure they are correct. Actually I was surprised how low they are. I have 5 Gregorionā€™s. How I even catched them? I just hope they didnā€™t lower odds before publish officially.

1 Like

It would be telling if he said it. 5 hotm would involve an effort of hundreds and even thousands of runs, to 1.7%.

With all due respect, Kerri, his answer is a little servile and absurd. He imagines that his company of light, telephone, internet, etc. will cheat him and the answer would be ā€œif he does not trust the company, let him stay with his moneyā€. Would you accept it?

On the other hand, SG has already lied at least once demonstrable, I was already here when the elementary chests gave all the golden tiles, look for you now and the answer was ā€œwe have not nerfeed thatā€

It would be helpful if you can remember, even approximately, how many elemental/event/epic summons you did in that month.

My point is that there are hundreds, perhaps thousands of internet gaming companies. You may not be able to choose your electric utility, but you can choose your gaming provider.

But, sure, if you want to pull together lots of data about pull rates based on spending history, go for it. Based on my small sample, my guess would have been that low spenders and starting players get an edge over big spenders.

I would need the logs of the company and he will not give them to me, of course. On the other hand the problem of the users of online games is that they do not see themselves as what they are, they are not players, they are CLIENTS of a product / business, just like any other purchase or service and they have rights. The last part, that would be to adulterate the game.

Youā€™re using very strong words, like ā€œadulterate,ā€ when you have zero evidence to back up your assertions.

1 Like

Question about Raid Shield.

Can someone under raid shield can still attack?
In other game I played with ā€œpvp shieldā€ attacking would break the shieldā€¦

From the shop description:

Shielded players will break their shield if they raid anyone.

1 Like

The only way to solve the fall of attacks in the Raids thanks to the shields, would be to shorten the time between the chests of heroes.

Excuse him from the holidays is quite poor.

If you have a strong team, you can remove cups up to a certain point. You will never reach 0 cups.

You can also recover your old position in 2 or 3 days.

Find another excuse for the shield.

Thank youvfor sharing that @Paulon! :sunglasses:

Around 100 pulls. Maybe bit more.

1 Like