Version 15 Feedback & Discussion

I have seen your data in the TC 20 thread and the base is defenitely to small for your conclusion.

Oh wow this update is full of goodness.

War Chest/AW:
Nice, hopefully the work on matchmaking gets done soon so our alliance can start getting actual victories again. Great to see the individual opt-out implemented and an auto-opt out if you donā€™t participate. Thatā€™ll also help with the matchmaking. Great to be able to see how much War energy players have remaining.

Raid shields:
Iā€™m sure thereā€™s a market for those, but Iā€™m not buying them. Quite the P2W item, further separating F2P from C2P/P2W on the leaderboard. Which was already irrelevant to me and now is even more. Could we have a separate leaderboard for players that donā€™t use raid shields?

Better odds Atlantis summons
Nice but Iā€™m still not buying those summons.

More loot tickets
Iā€™ve been finding those increasingly handy, so thatā€™s cool.

Showing odds for summons/chests
:+1: Beyond my expectations, well done.

@petri Just one question:

How does that work? Do contributions to lost wars also count? Is it calculated as a regular sum of wars, or is there some kind of diminishing returns or maximum of wars that are counted?

Currently weā€™re consistently losing wars, and itā€™ll be some time before the tide turns. Our first chest might be one that took 20 losses and 5 victories to obtain. Getting a factor 25 boosted War Chest would be ā€¦ interesting.

4 Likes

Well, my sonā€™s account is currently locked out of the battlefield (I guess because he was not high enough level to participate in the previous war) but the checkbox to participate is enabledā€¦

Edit: to be clear, the participation box is checked but there is no option to set a defense team like on my account. I wonder if it will be available during prep phase.

Lots of positive changes for the game! Thank you devs.

A few issues to work on and looks like they are already on it.

Are there release notes for hero changes? Wasnā€™t Zelineā€™s stats changed in this update?

1 Like

I noticed while playing the event that thereā€™s a note saying which wave of monsters youā€™re on while in the battle, thatā€™s awesome. Hope it works on the map too and not just the event.

5 Likes

There should be an icon with timer (when tapped) for raid-shield active. add: shown everywhere, chat, war, raid, rankingā€¦

1 Like

125 pulls TC20, 0 5* heroesā€¦

Currently, only victories count. However, weā€™re possibly adjusting this in the future updates (so that even losing counts a little).

6 Likes

Taking in consideration all the previous victories or just from this point onwards?

Thanks for this. But how is ā€œcontributionā€ measured? Personally Iā€™d like to have a simple measure: flags used. Counting points under-rewards people who take on the tough job of breaking the tank. Iā€™d like to see a tangible prod for every ally to use all flags every war, even if they think they canā€™t contribute much.

7 Likes

From the description I understand that if someone opts out from 2 winning wars he will get like 3/5 of chest reward. Alike, if I join an alliance with a AW chest partially filled and participate only to the last 2 victories I get 2/5 of chest reward.
I donā€™t think there will be a finer resolution like wins/kills/flags/points and so on

1 Like

Really excellent work on a number of fronts with this update. Iā€™m honestly impressed. Keep up the great work SG

2 Likes

Thatā€™s very similar to how I interpreted it. I wonder if it is like titan loot tier, but instead of damage it either counts war victories that you participated in or the number of flags used in those victories. Arguably, it could also sum points earned to determine the war loot tier, but that does not seem to fit the description given so far.

Only the devs know for sure right now :). Like Kerridoc, I do think flags used would be the best parameter to sum. I hope the answer is revealed to us at some point.

1 Like

Even that would help with morale. Iā€™m sure you wonā€™t find many alliances losing on purpose just for the chance of a good reward.

In the end, we all want to win!

1 Like

Huh, didnā€™t you hear? ā€œAlliance wars are a team effort.ā€ The whole forum is full of that mantra.

I really want to give props for the inclusion of summon rates. I canā€™t stand that most games hide this info. I recently started playing a new mobile game (Shin Megami Tensei), and I was amazed that they include specific summon rates for every possible summon. I just think itā€™s the fair and right thing to do. So good for you, SG!

2 Likes

So long as the whole team wins. Iā€™d like to try that for a change. :grin:

Very interested to know what will be offered to the perpetual losers (raises hand)

5 Likes

You just need to join a Wiining Allianceā„¢. If everyone joined a Winning Allianceā„¢ then weā€™d all win every war.

Oh, waitā€¦

War chests are a good idea. Bad matching is a bad idea. SG, please focus resources on better war matching instead of loot tickets and raid shields.

7 Likes

I pulled Wilbur from the Atlantis summon. Bountiful feast used to include enemies sharing received damage. I noticed it glitching since I first got him and now itā€™s gone for goods :frowning: it was great especially with their decreased defense. That affect is now removed. I didnā€™t see mention of it in the release notesā€¦ Maybe still a glitch?

Will alliance wars be back this weekend now that the update is rolled out?