Version 15 Feedback & Discussion

How much cash grab features are you going to implement in this game? Who came up with raid shields idea? How is this fair?

Let’s say i have ZERO’s heroes and gems. I get to number 1 with over 3200 cups in a very productive raid day, buy 30 days of raid block and all the other players can look at me on my fancy number 1 spot. I’m sorry but this is not fair. you should be ashamed!

Meanwhile the player is unable to raid which is a huge hit to resources and chests. Why would anyone want to do that? Ranks are meaningless.

11 Likes
  • The summon and chest views include information about the appearance rates of different heroes and other items.

so we saw the summons odds (very nice, thanks SG). I’m a bit away from opening a chest - does the chest view mean I can determine the odds per slot of getting specific things?

Anyone with a chest about to open want to take a screen shot of what this looks like?

You can buy, that 4h deal after you have used your attacks and buyed more attacks with gems, so you can still fill that chest. After thst wait more attackd, then do it again. Top100 list trophies are already increased a lot. And soon there aren’t room for anyone without shield and money. So no more climbing there free. :frowning: And for me, that even might be reason to quit this game.

1 Like

as i said in my reply… the raid shield is unfair and stupid… :money_mouth_face:

No, those statistics are not present. What the statement is referring to are the odds for specific items in the featured deals that can be purchased for gems in the shop.

1 Like

You should also implement with raid shields a small icon on the user’s profile so we can see the cowards in this game! :rofl:

2 Likes

Ahh nice. Thanks! Be nice if even more of these odds are exposed, but maybe they only plan on doing the ones where people pay.

And why in the name of sweet hell did you nerf wilbur?
edit: thanks @Kikyo for your answer!

1 Like

yeah did not see the post, thanks mate!!!

1 Like

Correct. I think that SGG was (very reasonably) concerned about the legal issues created by not revealing the odds of loot boxes purchased with gems. Apple Store and Google Play both require that loot boxes purchased with cash have posted odds. It’s a narrow loophole to say that loot boxes purchased with gems are not subject to this rule because gems can come from many sources. SGG has taken the high road and published the odds for all the loot boxes that can be purchased with gems.

For RNG outcomes not connected with gems, like titans, wanted chests, training camps, etc. there is not the same legal pressure to be transparent. It’s too bad that SGG didn’t go all the way with transparency here, but it would have been very complicated.

5 Likes

@Petri based on data we’ve been gathering, it’s starting to look like with the introduction of season 2 on aug 14, that tc20 odds for 4 and 5s were nerfed substantially. Can you confirm? If so, this should have been in the release notes, though it might be a grey area given SGG has never published the odds. Thanks.

1 Like

Can you please point to this data? I haven’t seen this issue discussed before.

We’ve been discussing it in the TC20 thread the past couple of days. I’ve asked haylc if he would be willing to archive the current data so we can start fresh (but I know he’s pretty busy in RL these days with the new family addition). I was starting to get suspicious after pulling 20 3* in a row. Based on what we as a community have determined, the odds of that would be astronomical unless the drop rates changed. Others are reporting in with similar finds. Ultimately though we need more people tracking and reporting to be sure it’s not 3 of us running into a one month anomaly.

2 Likes

I don’t expect the infinite loop of no participation either. I do expect the devs reading these posts, realizing they have the infinite loop, and pushing an update to solve it before it happens. :wink:

As the opt out is a check box option, I’m assuming it will “auto check” after 2 missed wars and can easily be unchecked by the player when she/he reappears in the game :slightly_smiling_face:

In fact I’ll let you know in a separate thread. I’ve been out the game for a week now and expect to be absent for another week at least :confounded:

1 Like

@Petri what “number of Draws” and this percents mean?
4179ec41f34f0a08c869c01fd76dbfd8f741eaf9_1_375x500

Number of draws mean how many items(or this case sets of items as for example 3xbackpack is one draw) you get, 85% chance to get 2 items, and 15% chance to get 3.

1 Like