Version 15 Feedback & Discussion

And hello, my fellow Mainer! Or Mainiac, if you prefer.

1 Like

What would make sense is removing people who are shielded from the leader board. Not a hard problem to solve. Next

1 Like

I will have to play devil’s advocate here and disagree with you. That wouldn’t make any sense as people will mostly buy shields to retain their places on the leader board. If that is taken away, there would be very little reason to buy them and would kill the cash flow for the devs…

The rationale for the raid shields was to protect the trophies while someone was not able to access the game for some reason whether it be vacation etc. With that being the case, there is no reason that as shielded person needs to participate in any trophy lists etc because they will supposedly be away from the game for the duration of the shield.

I’m not sure what the raid shield is, that you all are talking about. I do notice - and not just me - that winning raids has become very rare lately. I’m losing attacks on opponents that are 300 or more power points lower. And at the other hand. Players who attack me and win are at least 400 points higher than my team.

And I’m not the only one in this, other players in my Alliance have even quit doing raids at all.

If these results are due to the so called raid shield, then my opinion is that raids used to be much more fun without it.

Please, remove that shield, we don’t need it.

No need to fix what wasn’t broken.

1 Like

I agree with you completely that the rationale was to protect cups during time off. But in reality these will be used to retain high leaderboard positions and as such, it would defeat their “purpose” to remove people using them from the leaderboard.
So basically in principle you are right (and I agree with you), but it’s not gonna happen.

What is the effect of the “family links”? How do I find out how to use them wisely?

They give passive synergy bonuses, to see its effect just click on it

1 Like

The problem with shields is that there are less choices for who to attack in raid.
Also, i’m getting more attacked by this phenomenal.
Because i would never buy shields, i will go down in cups like i never seen before.

Yeah, isn’t it great? I love all of the revenges I have available to me now. You won’t drop that far. Your cups will settle out like they always have. You’ll win some and lose some. You didn’t lose every raid before and you won’t now. You’ll lose some, then win some back and lose some and win some…

The strength of your team will determine where your range of cups will be no matter how many targets are out there. Remember that there are millions of people playing this game. Meanwhile, I really am enjoying the variety of revenges available.

The shielded players ought to be removed from the leader board and automatically removed from my tower though. I don’t want them bumping out a juicy revenge.

1 Like

I don’t have any particular feedback about this version. New stuff, some old stuff changed, more transparency (but i don’t think coming from your venture).
So… not so different from any other new version.

What it bugs me is… why you want feedback only for this version?
I mean, it’s a good thing and all but… why only now?

i absolutely agree, that they should be removed from the leaderboard and the tower.
Btw, i love raiding, it’s always rollercoaster style, hehe. Up and down, up and down…

So in 15.1 you can’t buy a shield if you have more than 2600 trophies. Problem solved.

Raid shield is not good in arena. You can bit but you can be beaten too. 2400+ players do not use raid shield. Last arena can be hard!

Hi, Bruce. Did anyone answer you? I’m in an alliance where help to others is a regular thing to do. I think when most players discover the lost of their individual participation in war Alliance chest, there will be a chaos. Helps won’t be an easy decision to make. (Sorry my bad English, it’s not my fist languaje)

I didn’t get an official response, but people in my alliance assure me that if you leave an alliance, then all your progress towards a war chest is lost for good.

1 Like

Your personal progress resets to zero, you inherit your new alliances progress to 25 though. At the end of the day you lose progress and/or loot quality.

• Inactive players are automatically excluded from matchmaking.

Can anyone explain exactly what it is an “inactive player”? I mean, which criteria does the system use to decide a player is “inactive”? After how many days of not playing?.. I have read speculation about 15 days, at the comments, but not clear affirmation. @Petri

Use the search function! On this very page, searching for “inactive”, and eyeballing for comments from staff, I immediately find:

2 Likes

I’m not yet very familiar with the way this forum works, so thank you for explaining so kindly how I can make sure my doubts have been answered already.