Version 15 Feedback & Discussion

That can also be seen as an improvement. It can be either depending on how you use him.

Personally I like him better this way!

I would have to disagree. Wilbur + color stacking, a couple matches of that color against a weak enemy took out most the opposing team. Its a major damage nerf for Wilbur and reduces his potential with other hero interactions.

3 Likes

Gotcha ya I haven’t leveled him yet. Sounds like that is a big damage nerf… however probably not what they wanted from a 4*… he is still very good for a 4*

Is that a nerf?
I thought the spirit link was a double edged sword, especially on defense - a human player on offence can easily nullify the Debuff and keep the spirit link.

1 Like

IMO it is. I could take down multiple heroes in raid attacks if they were low on HP with a single sniper hit when I had wilbur’s special triggered.

1 Like

Petri has explained Wilbur.

5 Likes

I hallucinate, nerf to Wilbur before an event, nerf to merlin and the only thing broken from the game, the ■■■■ from Geneva and GVM, as they are rich charging the game and avoiding new heroes. This no longer has a name.

We have added one missing point to the release notes related to the Alliance Wars improvements:

• You can now inspect your remaining heroes without committing to an attack. (There is a button behind the gear icon in the upped left in the war map.)
5 Likes

Also, some clarifications from our developers related to the new Alliance Wars improvements:

• Only players who are counted in the matchmaking can take part in war
  • Manually opting out will remove you from the matchmaking and thus the war
  • Automatic opt out will be triggered after a player is inactive for 2 wars. Player is counted inactive if they didn’t attack during the war.
  • War Chest is per Alliance, so if you go to a different Alliance there is a new chest (and your contribution is reset)
21 Likes

Nice change to the people abusing matching by locking them out of war…hopefully matching is a bit more balanced.

2 Likes

So mercing is now completely dead?
Can‘t you make it so it only „changes“ to an other alliance if you take part in their war?

You really can not leave, help others and rejoin without losing your war chest???

2 Likes

Cool. My alliance will never see a War Chest since we keep getting matched with Russians that are thousands of points above us.

But what keeps Finland from getting Finlandized again right?

5 Likes

@Petri - Can you clarify if the 2 wars will be counted retroactively? Or will the count starts on our next war? Thank-you!

2 Likes

I get the concept behind doing this, but wouldn’t this create a potential indefinite lock-out from wars eventually? Say you don’t attack for wars 1 and 2, so you are automatically opted out of war 3. Then you can’t attack in war 3 (even if you want to), which means you’re opted out of war 4, which means you can’t attack in war 4, which means you’re opted out of war 5…

3 Likes

Just a temporary thing to fix a bug.

I noticed it after i posted :frowning:

1 Like

This is AUTOMATIC opt out for inactivity, if you’re here, just come and select that you want to be in wars, and you’ll be in next one possible.

1 Like

So your war chest still counts, even if you use Single Opt Out?

Ah, so it’s more like a checkbox that’s just automatically checked if you miss 2 wars? That makes much more sense! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

No. That means that if the person does NOT opt out on wars but doesn’t participate, he is automatically removed from the next. That’s what I understood

2 Likes