Verdant Vipers recruiting

We have 25 solid players, regularly taking down 9* Titans. Bulk of our members field teams over 4000.

We are relaxed, real life comes first. We play to have fun.

If opted into war, use all flags. Titan hits optional.

Please be a level 30 or higher. If you want to chat with me, find me on LINE, user name Killamdre.

Thank you.

Currently have 22/30 members after recently losing a few, and looking to build our numbers back up a bit. Most of our defense teams are 4k+, and we’d like new members to be in a similar range.

War is use all 6 flags or opt out, but we understand sometimes things come up in life that interfere with your plans for the game. Occasional missed flags won’t get you kicked out if you pop in to the chat when you’re able to log back in and let us know what happened.

Titan flags are optional. We like killing them and hope you’ll help with that, but we don’t track how many flags you use or how much damage you do.

Give me a heads up here if you’d like to join, or mention this post in your request. We’ve been rejecting random requests after several in a row opted in to war and didn’t bother to fight.

I may be looking for another alliance, almost 4.6K Def, my floor Titan hits for 7/8 stars is 30K. Do you use line and does everyone use it? Also any coordinated War strategy lvl 72 been playing 2 plus years and looking for new challenge

A couple of us are on line but not the whole alliance, and war is mostly a free for all. You’d certainly be more than welcome to join us, but it sounds like you might be looking for more of a challenge than our alliance would provide.

I was going to try to put something interesting here, but I’ve just had a surprise 12 hour day at work and my brain has stopped functioning for the night. Come give us a try! It’s not a problem if you don’t meet the alliance trophy requirement, that’s mostly just there to cut down on random join requests.

Still seeking some more reliable casual players. Come join us today!

Do you have a small alliance that would like loot from bigger titans? We’ve got room for 8 players to join us.

Looking for a new home? Check out Verdant Vipers.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.