Verdant Vipers - Active casual alliance seeking one member

Lost a player this morning, we’ve got room for one.

The new Guardian Hippo looks like fun. You are hereby invited to join us as we gaze longingly at it from afar while summoning duplicate copies of its inferior 3* brethren.

1 Like

Having trouble finding the right fit for our last slot. Got room for one again.

Whoops, make that room for two. If you’re looking for a friendly low pressure group, come check us out.

Pull any good costumes this time around?

Yeah, me neither. Just another duplicate of Carver, as is traditional. Got room for one more player, please bring your own luck as we don’t seem to have any available to share at this time.

If you’re like us, the grand opening of the museum really drove home just how many cool heroes you’ve never managed to summon. Come join us and we can all admire our empty display cases together.

@Obsidian We had to boot you out since it’s the only way to take somebody out of war when they aren’t online. We hope you’re ok, and we’d be glad for you to get back in touch when you’re able. I’ll try to keep an eye on this forum, and my Line account is zestystarfish. I don’t actually know whether the game allows somebody who has been booted to request to rejoin the same alliance or if it’s got some kind of control on that to prevent harassment, but that would be fine too if it lets you.

Today we take on what I am convinced is the most devious enemy in the game, The Yellow Titan That Is Not Green. You know the one. It’s probably fooled everybody at least once.

2 Likes

No clever post today, I’m tired. We’ve still got room for one if someone’s looking for a new alliance to call home.

1 Like

Lost a player this morning. Room for one again.

Oh look, limit break quest is back. Time to stock up on aethers, or “time to grab your balls” as my teammate so eloquently phrases it.

Still got room for one player looking for an easygoing alliance. Do your best to use your war flags, and speak up if real life gets in the way.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.