Various Titans need various backgrounds

I think it is a bit silly that every single Titan emerges from the same background, that is from a lava pit inside a cave.

I think the background needs to be altered for certain Titans.

The Godzilla Titan, aka the primal lizard, should have the beach for a background because he has just emerged from the sea. His element is water after all.

The Goblin King should obviously have the forest background, like all of this goblin minions. He comes off strongly as a Titan who would emerge from the dirt.

P.S., I remember prior to joining an alliance, the Titan icon displayed a kind of creature that looked like a cross between the Medusa’s head and The Watcher in the Water. Why has no such Titan ever been created?

The water dragon should definitely have a water background. It makes a zero sense for him to emerge from the lava.

1 Like

It’s bit like snake mountain where all the titans hang out having a beer doing a bbq that’s the way I see it…

1 Like

The Titans look so different from each other that they would be bigger rivals than a certain gorilla and a radioactive dinosaur.

Suddenly I’m thinking of castle grey skull or thundercats :laughing: Thunder…thunder…thunder titans hooooo :rofl:

1 Like