Variation of - The most ANNOYING DOUBLE HERO in a team

(post content was erased by author, can not be deleted … automatically )

And … because it is neither the monkey nor the tiger in a man that I fear, … it is the donkey!

2 Likes

I’m still playing around with it. I have seen a double panther that I wouldn’t want to take on.

My issues with doubles, is double the strength, double the weakness. If I don’t want to face Guin…find her weakness.

The double I don’t want to face is the one with little or no weakness, whereby doubling makes them stronger but does not expose them to more retaliation…

Hmm!

3 Likes

And … because it is neither the monkey nor the tiger in a man that I fear, … it is the donkey!

I think i would run away crying with a 2 Alberich with Ares as tank… Flanked by Zeline and Delilah…

I’m curious if a 5 team of Alberich can be beaten… Certainly if Alby is being fired every 5 turns or so… Reviving alby’s… pfffft…

I’m curious IF someone got 5 Alberich :smiley:

1 Like

It would just override. You can only have one of a buff type at a time.

The only double hero team I think id be afraid of is an Ares flanked by double Zeline. One is already too much.

2 Likes

Double Hel? No problem for Hansel & Gretel!

2 Likes

1 Like

• Strength
    • Gravemaker
  • Weakness
    • Only two color means easier times for attackers
    • Khagan
    • A slow tank hero who doesn’t have a 5 team AoE give too much time to build mana for attackers
    • Vulnerable to dispellers and cleansers: Sonya is blue, Vivica is yellow and Grimm who is blue can clear Khagan’s DEF buff aswell

Boldtusk - Grimm - Sonya - Joon - Vivica

If it is only one Id say Khagan: it makes too easy to stack blues

2 Likes

I can suggest some 5* options, I think that Blue or Yellow could be good for this kind of team

• Richard
  • Guinevere
  • Delilah
  • Rana

For the link… it is a buff, right. But it doesn’t stack and his heal is too low to make a difference.

2 Likes

The fact that his mana buff is dispellable makes him permaslow to me as I always bring Sonya when I face him… and often the dispel isn’t even necessary :frowning:

1 Like