Variation of - The most ANNOYING DOUBLE HERO in a team

heroes
raids
team
most
best-x2

Hi,

Let me just say that I do play Empires & Puzzles competitively. Despite of the amount of guides and suggestions available in the forum and fan-sites, there are still many variations of the teams which one can consider to be the best team (defensive, offensive, titan or alliance wars) .

Now, if I’m to narrow the selection of the team the one which consists of TWO SAME HEROE (5*), … What , in your opinion, the hero you will be MOSTLY ANNOYED to see it doubled in that team and more likely, you will quit playing against and hit the flee button?

:drum::drum::drum::drum::drum:

Ok, … the 5* heroes I’ll be mostly annoyed to see it doubled in a team are those which can … (In this order)

REVIVE FALLEN ALLY, such as …
(Kill him first, or die trying … no matter what!)
5-Nature-Alberich%20(1)

SUMMON A GUARDIAN FOR EACH OF THEIR ALLY, such as…
(Waiting for the minions to finish their shots, OMG!)
5-Holy-Delilah 5-Fire-Red-Hood

REDUCE THE MANA FOR ALL, such as …
(You will find yourself saying WTH! ,… a lot)
5-Holy-Guinevere 5-Dark-Boss-Wolf

I FEEL LIKE I WILL DO THIS NOW, …
(the one and only, unpredictable, tense, … not funny at all)…
5-Ice-Rumpelstiltskin02

And the teams with doubled hero of which I will definitely hit the flee button if I happen to encounter are …

Team 01
Team01

Team02
Team02

Team03
Any combination from the above heroes provided one of the heroes is doubled.

Team04:
Oh! … wait! … WHAT?!
Screenshot_20180409

So,…

What’s yours and what do you think?

• The 5* heroes you are mostly annoyed to see it doubled in a team
  • The teams with one doubled hero of which you will definitely hit the flee button

Thanks,
O&O

Just the place for a Snark! I have said it once
Raiding my Dream Team - Red Hood, Hel, Guinevere, Zeline and Alasie, ... what's yours?

I’m still playing around with it. I have seen a double panther that I wouldn’t want to take on.

My issues with doubles, is double the strength, double the weakness. If I don’t want to face Guin…find her weakness.

The double I don’t want to face is the one with little or no weakness, whereby doubling makes them stronger but does not expose them to more retaliation…

Hmm!

If two Gravemakers are in the same team, does the Elemental Link stack? Or just gets renewed

I think i would run away crying with a 2 Alberich with Ares as tank… Flanked by Zeline and Delilah…

I’m curious if a 5 team of Alberich can be beaten… Certainly if Alby is being fired every 5 turns or so… Reviving alby’s… pfffft…

I’m curious IF someone got 5 Alberich :smiley:

It would just override. You can only have one of a buff type at a time.

The only double hero team I think id be afraid of is an Ares flanked by double Zeline. One is already too much.

Double Hel? No problem for Hansel & Gretel!

What’s with the Pro-Audio Plug-ins? :frog:
This team is useless now.

Thank you SG.

I haven’t used this variation of double Delilah and Red Hood in a team before but, … for god’s sake is this Narglish speaking “Aaaaaughibbrgubugbugrguburgle” Green slimy thing your best?

Where is Gobbler. … when you need one?!

Assuming those heroes are maxed, your thoughts about this team will be appreciated.

1. What are the strength and weakness of this team?
  2. Which heroes you will most likely select so to try and defeat this team?
  3. If you are to replace 1 hero from this team what would it be? With who? Why?

2Gravemaker_2Khiona_andKhagan

Thank you.

• Strength
    • Gravemaker
  • Weakness
    • Only two color means easier times for attackers
    • Khagan
    • A slow tank hero who doesn’t have a 5 team AoE give too much time to build mana for attackers
    • Vulnerable to dispellers and cleansers: Sonya is blue, Vivica is yellow and Grimm who is blue can clear Khagan’s DEF buff aswell

Boldtusk - Grimm - Sonya - Joon - Vivica

If it is only one Id say Khagan: it makes too easy to stack blues

Thank you.

Khiona’s link, isn’t it a strength?
Replace Khagan with who?

I edited the last question to include… With who.

I can suggest some 5* options, I think that Blue or Yellow could be good for this kind of team

• Richard
  • Guinevere
  • Delilah
  • Rana

For the link… it is a buff, right. But it doesn’t stack and his heal is too low to make a difference.

Thank you @FraVit93 for your analysis and valid suggestions.

I think you may find the discussion over here… Interesting.

Best regards ,
TEN

The fact that his mana buff is dispellable makes him permaslow to me as I always bring Sonya when I face him… and often the dispel isn’t even necessary :frowning: