Vanda's ailment doesn't disappear when kill her

I found that Vanda’s ailment doesn’t disappear when I kill her in my war attack. Not sure if that is a bug or not but I think Vanda shouldn’t be able to steal heal when she is already death.

Probably only a visual bug, I assume the indicator for stealing heal does not disappear immediately when the hero is killed but if you make a tile-move then at the end of the turn it should go away. The reason I suspect this is the case is that I’ve experienced this many times with Onatel, the mana-steal symbol remains on my heroes for 1 turn after she is killed with a special but it does not affect the mana generation of my heroes any more.

However if you killed Vanda with tiles or you already made a move since then and the symbol is still there and affects your healing then that might be a problem.

3 Likes

I had this before too but I think it working as intended. Nothing in the card says “this effect get removed if the caster dies” like some other heroes. So probably your heroes still get -healing, even no one there to steal. Yeah sounds weird huh lol but I don’t know, I accept many weird thing in this game already

1 Like

I am not sure because the ailment that apply on my heroes has 1 turn left so it will disappear in the next turn anyway. Maybe, I need more check when I face her next time.

Yes, that is also what I suspect too. It might still really reduce heal even she is death.

Yes, SO MANY thing in this game is weird :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Just tried it, and although the symbol is still there, nothing happens and you get full heal.

Alice has
1437hp
Boldtusk heals 27% + 19% from manatroops.

Supposed heal without any aliments
1437x0.27x0.19+1437x0.27=461,7

Heal in the video
460, so everything fine.

Don’t know why the symbol doesn’t get removed when Vanda dies and it doesn’t effect the heroes any more, but it is as it is…

2 Likes

Thanks you, so no need to hold the healing then :slight_smile:

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face: So, it is visual bug.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.