Vanda, Lady Loki or Grave maker

So I have three great Red heros and don’t know who to give the rings to. Vanda, Gravemaker or Lady loki. They all have great unique strengths. Any input please!!?

1 Like

GM, he still is one of the best reds in this game, if not best. Totally great on defence and very useful in offence too. Not best for titans etc, but Loki and Vanda won’t be either.

2 Likes

My friend…GRAVEMAKER. As Lulu pointed out one of the best (if not THE best) Heroes in the game. You have a fantastic problem though. 3 GREAT Heroes to choose from. Congrats!

1 Like

Personally, I’d choose Lady Loki. Now, I’m biased in that I have her and not the other 2. But, GM has never really posed a problem for me personally. And with Lady Loki, fighting all these GM’s/Vela’s/JF’s, she becomes a lot more fun and a lot more potent.

1 Like

GM for sure. Is this your first red 5*?

1 Like

I honestly would go with Lady Loki and Vanda both before GM. Come at’ me

1 Like

Id do GM first. Useful for def and attacking. Then eventually max vanda and loki

1 Like

Gravemaker…no brainer.

1 Like

All 3 are great as you said. All 3 are great on offense, but I think GM is best on defense. I would do GM first, followed by Vanda, and then Lady Loki.

1 Like

In my honest opinion I would focus on Gravemaker first 100%
Whichever hero you choose good luck

1 Like

I have both GM and Lady Loki. Both great, but GM more versatile and also a lot faster. He would be my choice

1 Like

Definitely Gravemaker

1 Like

Lady Loki is the most fun I’ve had on offense in a long time. She neutralizes grave maker, Vel etc. she’s not recommended on defense but blasting back specials while cleansing is a lot more fun than seeing how GM held up on a raid.

2 Likes

grave marker is the easy choice for most, good in almost all aspects of the game. lady loki is great fun, especially with a lvl 23 Mana troop. Great on offense but marginal on defense. Vanda is great against healer tanks but in my opinion does her job well enough at 3.70 to put her behind the other 2. With the right team Loki is the best on offense in my opinion but GM is who I would do first.

1 Like

Plus, nobody mentioned that GM has the Element Link absent from Vanda and Lady Loki. The EL will surely be beneficial almost always since you stack reds when attacking with GM.

1 Like

Gravemaker. Literally not a single red 5* in the game surpasses him. You have the very best red in the game. Congratulations!

No, really. Go to Raids>Leaderboard, and start checking out their squads. Gravemaker’s the one red you’ll see there the most. And yes, he’s that good on offense too. If you’re not convinced by us on the forums, make sure you include that leaderboard’s testament as well.

1 Like

See i like her special too. Its different and could be deadly. But literally EVERYONE loves GM. I guess vanda can wait

No, I have Black knight, azlar costume, Elena, queen , Khaghen fully leveled and emblems. I have Tyr Baldar mitsuku (the three I named op) all at 3/70 . And then marjana and noor i haven’t leveled at all

1 Like

Thanks everyone for your input. I think I’ll go with GM… probably… lol

1 Like

You have great choices, that’s what makes it hard to decide.
I dont have Lady Loki, so cant comment on her.
I have Vanda, but she is still a baby (waiting for last rings)
GM has been a staple for me since i got him

1 Like

Cookie Settings