🎃 Vanda - 5* Fire/ Red from Return to Morlovia (Halloween) (NEW)

Does Vanda’s health steal not work on heal over time (HOT) spells? I’ll try and take a picture when I get more raid flags but I feel like I cast it on cRigard and stole nothing.

Rigard and cRigard Cleanses first, the same with Raffaele

3 Likes

:man_facepalming: thanks for that, oops. So she should still steal from Telly and other HOTs

Yes. I love using her against Telly. I will always try make sure I set Telluria off when Vanda is activated so it wastes her turn, basically, cos she causes very little damage.

2 Likes

Vanda is probably the best addition to your roster. Blocking all ailments at v fast speed is a strong roster addition. Tyr is cool but he doesn’t help to team at all and his hit is quite weak

2 Likes

Vanda is a must have…

Red lacks any ailments controll apart of Kong and Boldtusk can flip but this is it!!!

Although she is not a dispeller she is a very nice support hero for any red stack facing ailment-heavy teams ( like every team…)…

I would level up Vanda before Marjana for example…

Just my 2 gems

1 Like

You forgot about Grazul, she is very fast with ailment block. But yeah, Vanda is awesome, i use her in my red stack every day.

3 Likes

Lady Loki also works

1 Like

Just maxed Vanda, advice on attack or shield path? I am thinking def/health since a support hero?

Yes, shield path. I prioritised defence over health.
Note: for node 8, I have never chosen healing bonus.

2 Likes

Awesome, how’s she holding up? I have been frequently been bringing her over my +14 GM even before maxed. Debating if I should replace on defense also (once emblemed)

1 Like

For offense, I enjoy both ailment prevention, and the health steal. Do you have a mana 11 troop for her (to shave one tile)?

She replaced Marj, no costume on my defence. Easy improvement for me. I don’t have GM… I’d try out Vanda with some emblems on defence to test.

Btw, I don’t use Vanda on defence for War Equalizer. Since it removes all buffs, and ailments.

1 Like

Howdy folks,

I’ve got +20 on my Vanda and think she’s a superb hero.

The alliance I’m in is contemplating red tanks. I’ve only ever used her at flank on war D. Has anyone tried her at tank in raid or war D?

1 Like

Tried her as tank in raids some time ago. Worked Ok. I think her spot is still on the flank, but she is as tank still better than a lot of red heroes. Gravemaker was also a popular tank, Vanda has the same speed, better stats does around the same damage.
She looses a bit because her heal steal will probably not really work as tank. When the enemy stacks against her and has a healer ready there were enough stones and she is most of the times already dead.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback.

Your experience is what I was expecting but theory and practice doesn’t always align in this game.

I’ve just reached the point where I need to decide on spending those 250 emblems or not. Besides for the looks, is there any use in that +4% mana? She’s already very fast and I got enough level 11 red mana troops. I don’t think she could ever reach 5 tiles?

I stopped at +19, there is no need to go beyond if you have enough mana troops

2 Likes

You need an unleveled mana troop with the 4% bonus. So if you have 5 red troops over lvl 11 there is no benefit. But if you only have, 2 or 3 lvld troops you can give those leveled troops to somebody else to profit from them and use Vanda with a lvl 1 mana troop.

Or you can play 2 vampires together and with the family bonus and talent bonus it’s already enough and you can give her a crit troop making her more stable.

2 Likes

Cookie Settings