šŸŽƒ Vanda - 5* Fire/ Red from Return to Morlovia (Halloween)

I donā€™t follow. Thought we were talking about sorcererā€™s mana generation talents?

Nope no idea sorry.

1 Like

We are, and weā€™re talking about if the damage from a special move can proc it or not, I understand it can proc and have seen it plenty of times from slash and tiles, just never from special damage and the class talent readsā€¦ damageā€¦ it doesnā€™t define normal (slash or tile) vs special.

Vanda would certainly be a bit more interesting if she could hit all and have a chance to proc sorcererā€¦ but even the folks Iā€™ve talked to with Vanda maxed emblems donā€™t seem to remember it ever happening

1 Like

I have tested it a lot and yes, Iā€™m pretty sure Vandas special triggers the sorcerer mana delay.

Vandas special fires

Dark tiles moved, rigard costume doesnā€™t have anything to trigger mana delay

Mana delay on the dark lord because of Vandas special

8 Likes

Thank you! Seeing this happen I went back and read the class skill againā€¦ the thing I was missing isā€¦ end of turnā€¦ so it doesnā€™t show immediately once the special hitsā€¦ but after tiles have then been moved which with ursena I was often combo killing those opponents so didnā€™t get the chance to see it show up or was missing it as it as I was looking at the wrong time.

Got her maxed out Just now, last war she stand ground, no one shots.

6 Likes

What position was she and what was the defence team?

Magni (c), Guardian gazelle, Evelyn, Vanda, Sartana (c)
All 20 Talents.

1 Like

Whatā€™s keeping you from being totally sure?

Doesnā€™t that still leave the possibility that the tiles are whats actually procing ā€œdelayā€?

That I overlooked something.
First try was Vivica costume with me and I moved yellow tiles, totally forgot that vivi costume is also sorcerer and could trigger delay.

This time I am pretty sure (99.9%), Vanda only fired her special, rigard costume doesnā€™t have the ability to trigger mana delay, and I was only moving dark tiles.

5 Likes

Does Vanda/Grazul block stacks from Skadi? Iā€™ve seen mixed information

No they donā€™t

They only block AILMENTS; skadiā€™s stacks are considered different.

Another case is that Myztero also doesnā€™t remember / memorise Skadiā€™s stacks either.

Malosi is the only hero who specifically blocks Stacks.

2 Likes

Thanks. Itā€™s no surprise thereā€™s a lot of misinformation floating around!

Skadi will have a counter in the april hotm

On the other hand she blocks statuses that cannot be removed, like Onatelā€™s mana drain etcā€¦ Which makes sense, since they are unremovable, but not unpreventable.

ā€¦

Geez, this game is probably the biggest example of Exact Words I have seen in quite some time. Genies could be proud.

1 Like

I just saw that hotm, I donā€™t think heā€™s really a counter to skadi but a counter to minion killers in general. Because a stack is not an ailment. Skadiā€™s stacks will probably still apply as usual

1 Like

April hotm isnā€™t a Skadi counter

Only slash damage triggers mana delay

If you have Vanda your defans and your attack will more power. My defans team doing great job in allience war. Bur i have to support mana troop.

1 Like