Valor path not counting tournament fights

Today’s tournament is not counting. I’ll share SS!

One more SS

Ahh look at that! you’re NOW in tier IV (FOUR) of the Tournament Battle Valor Challenge…

Meaning you 100% HAVE gained credit for the following:

Tier I (ONE) → 5/5 battles
Tier II (TWO) → 10/10 battles
Tier III (THREE) → 15/15 battles

That is a total of 30 battles… WHICH is exactly where you could possibly be at right now (5 battle days last week & 1 battle day this week).

As evidence here are ALL the tiers of the Path of Valor “Complete Tournament Battle” Challenge:

2 Likes

After using flags in the raid tournament and returning to pov, I am finding that the 5 flags I have used are not registering.

1 Like

What is your raids rank when u hit?
What tier in raids-pov?

I had just used all 5 of my raid tournament flags as well and did not get credit for the Fight X amount of battles in POV.
Not to be confused with win x amount of raids in gold/platinum/diamond tiers.

@Immortaliguana79928 & @Shadowlander I am 99.999999999999% sure that the battles DID count and that you have in fact rolled over into the next tier of the “Fight Tournament Battle” Valor Challenge:

I have moved your thread to one which has many other “reports” of this “bug”, none of which have been anything more than this misunderstanding.

VALOR CHALLENGES HAVE MORE THAN 1 TIER TO THEM. You complete one tier, you roll into the next (signified by the new Roman Numeral next to the challenge name).

Uh oh. POV not tallying up. This same thing happened earlier when i completed the twenty tournament tier. Here it is again with completing a daily challenge.

Update: my progress bar did eventually reflect my progress. I did not refresh the app, but it took about twenty minutes to add the points. I submitted a ticket to support

1 Like

I have noticed mine not updating either… or the war. Also, on today’s 6,27,20 what is the one with winning the one raid with the same element heros. I can’t figure it out any
one?

Elements are Fire, Nature, Ice, Holy and Dark or Red, Green, Blue, Yellow and Purple heroes. To collect this you need to win a raid with the number of heroes (3 in the latest daily) of the same Element or color in your offensive raiding team.

Having multiple heroes of the same element/color generates significantly more damage than 3 times normal as the first hero blows through the defense and the others just pile on. I believe they added this so that new players would get a chance to see the advantages of having multiple heroes of the same element/color on a raid team. It allows for a much higher win percentage against stronger teams, but the losses can be ugly.

Much more info than you wanted I’m sure, but I hope that helps with the daily challenge challenge and provide some context.

I always raid with 3-5 of the same element, so I had completed this daily challenge, before even opening the PoV this morning.

Cheers

A post was merged into an existing topic: Path of Valor 3 - Miscellaneous Bugs / Issues Thread (No bugs so far)

current Path of Valor not counting war and tournament attacks progress.

1 Like

Even tough I was initially not very hopeful of getting a decent response to my issue…
Looking at this thread now, let me say that I noted similar issue for one of my POV quest…
But in my case, it was “Complete Daily Challenges” - Challenge quest…
i.e. I was supposed to complete 3 daily quests for Tier 1, which I clearly did (on very first day)… But the non-daily quest, still showed 2/3
I didn’t take screenshot (as I mentioned above, I didn’t want to bother)… But I am 200% positive, I did too face the problem of some quests not getting recorded properly at least one time in the latest POV.
(Nothing I call recall or observed in prior POVs)

EDIT - Quite frankly, I didn’t bother checking other challenge quests… Day 1, daily quest challenge was easier to notice for me… I sure hope I am not missing points for other types as well, as others are reporting… :frowning:

The tier one was to complete one daily challenge and then tier two was to complete three. So by the end of day 1 you should have been at 2 out of 3 on tier two

Take a look here: Path of Valor V Question

thank you very much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mine isn’t either, this has happened at least twice in Path of Valor, and on quests as well. I completed them, and poof they were back to repeat

I checked my flag count before it attacked in the war. I used all 6 and I have not received a single point for the flags. Valor path is still showing the same as if I did not participate in the war. No misunderstanding here. I check before I do a Valor mission

Perhaps you have completed ‘Attack In War I’, and are now on ‘Attack in War II’ ?
Is the requirement 0/6 or 0/12 attacks?

Same here. We’re on the second alliance war this weeks yet my POV shows I’ve not attacked once, but i just finished my first round of attacks. It should show challenge completed.

Alliance War there is II.
The very first one is “Attack in War I” and needs 3 total, you attacked in war with your first 3 flags, so it has already counted and now it’s on the second one

1 Like