Valor Path gap

Indeed I’m feeling a bit of dread with this coming POV, just waiting to see how the challenges change.

Besides the summons one, the Titan challenge will hopefully be changed too… losing 15 days is a lot! Especially for smaller alliances.

2 Likes

No new pov, I won’t be using my ETT. Will skip ToM troop portal.

Perhaps that’s the wisest thing to do. Those troops won’t go anywhere, if not now then can summon them in 3 months where they’ll count towards PoV.

Pulling them now doesn’t mean I would be working on them within these 3 months, so beside some satisfaction, that would probably not change my game.

Just hold of purchasing untill near the end to see if its completeable?

Although thats why they have the more expensive option wirh the extra points.

If the new PoV is indeed 30-day long and not 28-day long.
SGG has an history of rounding in their cadence/event cycle update announcements so I am cautious until we get exact dates announced.
And personally, I am pretty sure it will be 28-day long and not actually 30.
Everything else in the event rotation is on fixed days in the week. New PoV being 30-day long would go against that.

1 Like

I will probably do the same and keep my ETT for the next ToM.
However, I am still using my gems for a x30 summon from the Solstice portal this week.

Wasn’t it supposed to start without break today?

next path is without break. for this path, there is still the cooldown…time. Because it is this path, not the next one

1 Like

Well that is interesting :thinking:

This is the way.

20 chaaaaaaaars

See Valor Path gap thread for more info.

@Guvnor @Dudeious.Maximus Is a merge possible here ?

2 Likes

I was surprised too by the wait I between valors.

The announcement clear states that the change is applied from the 6th of June tho, straight at the beginning.
How could SGG have worded it better for a clearer understanding?

Sitting the next one out… mainly for personal reasons, but really players complaining about timing might think about doing the same.

Because Zynga/SGG didn’t lump both nuggets of info together. They split it.

If they had phrased it like this :

The next POV, starting on 6 June 2022, will be a 30-day challenge, and remain as such, going forward, with no break in between.

Instead they inserted “no break” under 1 category and date of next pov in another part.

Communication has always been a bug bear with SGG.

4 Likes

Solstice runs until the 5th correct? So those pulls will not count for POV either.

Yes. Not counted. Nicely timed by SGG eh

i, myself, will be sitting out along with 2 other members of my home … i think spending $10.00 for POV prizes was good when it was the longer version … more prizes, makes it worth the money but to cut it down to half the prizes for the same $9.99, just doesn’t appeal to me… why why why

1 Like

Just buy it every other pov = every 56 days like you did before and you will still get more prizes than before for the same spending!

1 Like