Valor Pass should be attainable for all. It will make players happier and make SG more money as more folks buy it.
For the sake of this, my suggestion will assume future Valor passes will keep the existing Valor pass challenges (or similar) - not that I like them, but I just want to suggest an addition…
6-15 “challenges” that just reward you for playing - you never “complete” them, they just go on and on, gaining small amounts of Valor points that you can collect like with Mines:
Examples of rates below:
- Kill monsters (1 VP per 20 monsters)
- Collect resources (idk, 1 VP per 50k?!)
- Play the game (1 VP per hour)
- Kill heroes (1 VP per hero)
- Craft items (1 VP per 20000 spent)
- Play quests (1 VP per level completed)
- Train Heroes (1 VP per hero created)
- Summon heroes (1 VP per hero summoned)
- Level up heroes (1 VP per 10 levels)
- Tier up heroes (5 VP per tier)
- Level up troops (1 VP per troop sacrificed)
- Titan hits (2 VP per Titan hit)
- War hits (2 VP per war hit)
- Level up buildings (10 VP per building level - this would really help lower level players catch up)
- Watch adverts (10 VP per advert)
FINALLY: The VP above is DOUBLED if you’ve already bought Valor Pass - this would help sell it and gives an advantage to having it at the start, rather than waiting to see if it’s worth it at the end.
I just feel that loyal players should be able to unlock the rewards, regardless of level, and the above idea would allow that for players, regardless of their level…
Thanks for listening.