Valhalla Heroes you REALLY want?

You’re right. I wasn’t factoring in the time taken to complete challenge stages too much. I should have mentioned it explicitly.

Because I never really target a top1000 position in them. If I happen to, that’s good. But I focus a bit less in time taken. (I can always reattempt a stage later with more optimised team.) First my focus is on completing the tiers. And this guy’s minions usually do half the work for me.

Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

Cheers!!

2 Likes

Fenrir
Tyr
Almur
Frigg

As of now, these are the only ones I really want.

1 Like

Well ,
I wish Heimdall
Freya to keep with telly when i hve her too :sweat_smile:
Tyr tyr tyr

Agreed with Kvasir. I never thought I’d level him up. Took him (at 1.1) out for a run for fun at level 8-7 (you know completing those chests) and I thought he was fun. I eventually maxed him and used him the recent 3* tournament! Oh i also used him for the Grimforest rare event and he stopped PiB from summoning his minions (I wasnt playing competitively, just wanted to complete it) so there’s that :wink:

Also with Gullinbursti being a 4* Heimdall, i think they tried to do that with Kashrek’s costume!

1 Like

I got heimdall and tyr, i want sif so badly

Rare -
I kept one of each.

Epic -
missing fura, gukkinbustri which i will try to get.

Legendary.
I have three, not looking to get more, missing materials to level more of them
Freya : not particularily convince about her
SIF : level to 4/80 : love it : now often playing Sabina / sif / joon / sheshat / ranvir in RAID. often killing Telluria without problems
Heimdall since yesterday : love it

Have heimedall, alfrike, sif, fenrir… want tyr for a full season 3 team

Havent touched any but hope to soon

Almur and Alfrike.
But I’m not gonna do rage pulls. Only free pulls and some offer coin pulls.
I will spend only 5$ from this month. Too much though.
:grin:
Edit - until now me not having any s2 or s3 5*.:joy:

Rare: Have all of them
Epic: Just need Jott
Legendary: Would like all of them except the Greens - got Heimdall and Ratatoskr (twice)

There were several epics I really desired: Jott, Almur, Mist, and Gullinbursti above all (although most others are pretty awesome as well). Apart from Gullinbursti, Sumle, and Fura I’ve already gotten all of them. Still, I wouldn’t mind getting a second Mist :laughing:

As for 5* heroes, I’d be super happy with every non purple hero. Got Freya but still have to wait to ascend her as Clarissa had priority. I have 22 scopes and well over 10 darts, tonics, and rings. So, every non-standard 5* is already a big win :smile:

Fenrir, because i need attacker 5* blue and i have no one.

1 Like

For 3* heroes I am only missing An-Windr and Grevle and like both of them, Grevle especially I think would be useful in 3* tournaments.

For 4* heroes I am missing quite a few of the newest release ones (Jott, Gullinbursti, Almur & Fura). I would be happy with any but would really like Fura. Love Mist and Brynhild and use them a lot. I LOVE firing Mist right before any of the counterattack heroes are about to fire and at my current level in the raids I see a lot of Cyprian and Boril tanks.

Working on Mireweave - not used her much yet, but hope once she is maxed she will be a lot more useful. Stonecleave and Shadereave are in the queue. Having a complete 4* rainbow team of nothing but Valhalla heroes is one of my goals.

For 5* heroes I only have Ratatoskr, who I love. I would be happy with any of the others.

2 Likes

I’d like to get any of them. I only started playing a few weeks now, so anything is welcome at this point. I only have 1\5* heroe/heroïn= Lianna(Green), bloody marvelous!, so far and not at full strenght yet so lots to look forward to in reggards to that one.

This is not an exhaustive look, simply an answer to the OP question of which heroes I really want.

3* I assumed I would eventually get because, well they are 3* and most commonly summoned so didn’t really focus on them.
Nordri was the standout and he is amazing.
Like Grevle too, a mini-mini Heimdall.

4* is where I looked closely because of the possibility to actually summon one (more?) and they could be useful in 5* raiding world so would not be exclusively for tournaments.

MIST:
She was the hero that jumped out at me at the beginning. She was also one of the first 4* to join my team and was immediately made a priority. I have been very pleased with her, a solid 4* (gave her emblems to +18) and no regrets, almost as effective as Proteus for mana slowing at fast mana so a solid addition to mana control stable and complimentary secondary effects.

BRYNHILD:
Agree with poster above saying she is underrated. Her heal and mana boost makes MN effectively average mana and (almost) indestructable. Making buffs undispellable is MUCH more useful than I had expected and she is a source of pleasant surprises, more so once she has some more emblems to digest.

ALMUR:
The Evelyns on my bench cry quietly, Blue tanks quake. That sums it up pretty well.

Gullibursti:
Mini Heimdall, fantastic. Not having experience with him I fear his slow mana in a 5* world but boy do I want to see him in 4* tournaments!

FURA:
Really want her for the healing slow, the max HP reduction will probably be useful too. She looks fragile to me but I’d be happy to have her and find out.

There are others that may be beasts but haven’t immediately sparked desire, this will evolve as heroes prove themselves in game.

5* Heroes
Want pretty much any of them but don’t expect to summon them, have no materials for final ascension and therefore didn’t put huge focus on them.

Heimdall:
Beast. Super heal and small chance of resurrecting dead heroes.

Freya
I’ve changed my mind and want her to join my team. Her minions can be brutal and make a pretty good pseudo heal.

Alfrike
Seems extremely cool and powerful. Wondering how much she would be used against Telluria teams due to mana slow. I see her as the final throw of the dice, if you are ahead when she fires it is just clean-up but she could be the game changer, late to fill her mana and rescues a “lost cause”. Willing to risk it, art is fantastic.

The 5* in Beta look interesting but won’t worry about them until they are released.

2 Likes

almur and nordri were my main targets. Heimdall too but I am realistic. Fura also sounds good, same for Alfrike. The other ones are all just good too.

• Rares: Have them all. Recommended:

• Nordri: Blue stack in challenge events or tourneys. Maybe on lesser titans too, but on 9*+ he won’t live long.
    • Bjorn: Hits hard, especially yellows.
    • Kvasir: Fast minion generator, useful notably on bloody battles where you can’t heal.
    • Grevle: 3* HP booster of average speed that provides attack buff on top. Raises viability of kinda squishy 3* and has high defense, so great tank.
  • Epics: Missing Gullinbursti, Shadereave and Jott. Want Gullinbursti

• Gullinbursti: 4* HP boost and while slow, also sets up a nuke that can end badly if not disabled by killing him.
  • From those I have:

• Mist: Nice to have against counterers such as Boril and pals, since she blocks their effects. Also makes them die faster. To top if off, she also cripples their mana gain, making them charging forever.
    • Brynhild: Easily accessible Rogue healer that also casts multiple benefits on her neighbors. Defensive sis of Mist basically.
    • Almur: Cuts max HP and decreases nature defense. Must have if you don’t have Evelyn.
    • Fura: Cuts max HP and reduces healing, which is deadlier than it sounds because max HP reduction can be removed only by healing, which is cut down. Yikes.
  • Legen-wait for it-dary: I have Heimdall, Sif and Norns. From those:

• Heimdall: Got him week ago but he is a beast. Especially with mana troops that raise his HP boost even further. That attack boost is extremely valuable against titans. And revive helps too.
    • Sif: Her counter+damage reduction combo is a good way to let OP bosses and enemies to kill themselves. This is how I let Killhare and Sir Roostley finish off themselves in Springvale. That damage reduction makes is much less risky. And mana speed up helps a lot of course. Very good.
    • Norns: Underrated maybe because they are not defensive material, but they raise the options of building your teams, especially in wars. Their debuff is unique and very useful once one realizes that those affected by it have no resistances afterwards, making composition of trios in center moot. Nothing to scoff at.
  • From those I don’t have:

• Alfrike: She is a beast. Very slow but once she fires you can as well reset. Even Heimdall won’t save you unless you fired him before or he is not hit by cube. She is strong, has great design, great looking special. Sigh, why I can’t get you?

I agree Tyr definitely sounded better on paper, since in fights he is essentially a non issue even if he can resurrect few times in a row.

1 Like

Basically all the Epic heros but I’ll split it out like a lot of other people did.

Rare
I have them all though still leveling many. My top 3

1. Nordri: Mini Frida, worked great for me for the last epic event paired with kiril and grimm. And on rare works great with so many defense down ice heros.
  2. Kvasir: those minions come so fast… and stop enemy minions.
  3. Bjorn: Did not pay attention to him before he was live but once I had him I saw how hard he can hit. Great for tournaments… hitting someone almost dead and getting a free 2nd HARD hit. I am saving a 2nd one to level eventually.

Epic
These are what I realistically think I can get and I pretty much want all of them. I have Sumle and Stonecleave (2 I didn’t really care for), Fura (she will get leveled), Shadereave (currently leveling, I love using muggy for rare tournaments), and Brynhild (very much wanted her the first go around). Those that will really be helpful for me:

1. Almur: I don’t have Evelyn so this is the most important Valhalla hero to me, he was my main goal last weekend (I did not get him but I did do really well with legendary heroes).
  2. Gullinbursti: Not only would he be my first epic holy healer but that attack if he doesn’t die after his special is huge.
  3. Mist: Not only doers she stop new enemy buffs, but she lets your team hit harder with specials.
  4. Jott: Least important of these. I just think he would help me break 200k on a fire titan (along with Miki, Athena, Frida, Vela, and lots of luck)

Brynhild the main reason I wanted her was shes a Rouge that can heal… Some of the rouge emblem quests were giving me trouble and with a healer they are so much easier now. She also helped me get an A defense team in one of the recent tournaments so shes no joke.

Legendary
So Legendary I thought were the least important for me. Most wouldn’t be game changing and those that would be I figured I wouldn’t get… just such low odds. However last Valhalla when I was trying to get Almur I got the 2 Legendary heroes I really wanted (along with a 3rd… I got very lucky). There are still some that would be nice to have but none that would be game changing.

1. Heimdall: I have ALWAYS wanted Mother North or Alby and never got either. At the time he came out I also did not have any great legendary Nature heros so I was dreaming about him. Once the 2nd Valhalla came I quickly realized he was not going to be featured until maybe the end of S3. I ended up getting Telluria so wasn’t that concerned about him any more. So once I gave up hoping for him I end up getting him. I can tell that that health boost is going to be huge for me and the attack boost is a nice bonus. I think the attack boost and extra health could help better than Telluria’s minions “extra health” and “attack” so he may be replacing her. He will at least be better for titans.

2. Tyr: He seemed like what Atomos should have been (mine sitting at 3.70 though could get maxed with the recent buff). I also was currently not sitting on any great legendary fire heros waiting to be leveled so wanted him badly. Again realized he was not going to be featured any time soon and so figured he would elude me. I ended up getting Gravemaker last Atlantis so that solved my fire hero problem as everything went to him. I doubt he will replace Gravemaker (maybe on healing aid war) but they will eventually be a nice attacking pair. His self heal, self resurrect, fighter class, and stacking bleed damage means he can pair with any DOT hero and there’s a good chance he doesn’t die very fast…

Sif So this was the 3rd hero I got and it seems a lot of people really want her so figured I would mention her. I did not have interest in her as the previous counterattack heroes just weren’t my play style (other than Ursena but that’s not really counter attack). She does seem quite different though as she counters with full damage but only takes half. Rouge seems kinda strange because you cant counter if you dodge but I guess that’s just longer that she can live. Maybe eventually shell get powered.

Kvasir and Bjorn are very good, i got Mist and Almur and love both. Got Tyr maxed: great hero that never dies. I really want Freya, Alfrike and Gullinbursti (the only 4 star i am missing…oh, and from the 3 star ones: dont forget Grevle!

I have Jott, and tried him on 10* red titan, teamed with Miki, Kiril, Magni, and Vella - coukdnt go over 25000, even with great tiles, which is pretty low…
S
Without him i went to 45000 average.
So what does this guy really do?
Cause he is not gòod for red titans, whats he is good for?

1 Like