Valhalla Gnomes - Low Drop Rate - No Coins - MASTER

So just hit 6/15 gnomes no coins wich is really all im after other stuff is meh. They need to give more opportunity to earn free coins but thats bot how they make money i guess. So much for Qol improvements that they keep talking about.

4 Likes

I think I’m just super lucky this time. From my previous experience, I was lucky if could find few of them per day…
This is the first time when I’ve found all 15/15 gnomes in day one … no flasks used.

They even showed up in pairs too.

6 Likes

Did you count how many coins? I got 10 gnomes in total on Day 1, but only 3 were giving coins for a total of 25 - 5 x 2, 15 x 1.

Yeah, out of 15 gnomes only 4 of them dropped coins…a total of 50, 1x5 and 3x15.

1 Like

I’m having decent success finding the gnomes (compared to previous VF events) problem. Is that most drop worthless farmable loot. Only one gnome dropped coins (5). No flasks used

What stages do you play?

I’ve been playing 31-5N for the avatar missions to complete.

1 Like

Gnome appearance rate is 1%

What they didn’t tell you is

1% of players will encounter them.

5 Likes

14/30 available gnomes 3 dropped 5 coins. Sick of the bloody iron refills don’t need these iron is not an issue.

2 Likes

I also agree that farmable items and iron / food boxes as reward for such an super rare enemy is just nuts. Mainly the boxes…

Why not flasks, emblems and Valhalla coins? Maybe some extra XP for something different. I hate when something is rare and doesn’t deliver.

7 Likes

I agree with you.
Anything else other than a coin is worthless for me.

6 Likes

17 of the little buggers found and slaughtered netting me a total of 25 coins.

I dont mind the ones that drop emblems as much but iron bundles need to be removed from the game they are mostly useless.

1 Like

Anyone ever had 3 gnomes in one stage? Never thought that this could really happen…

8 Likes

My record is just only 2, but they have not given any coins so far :smiley:

3 Likes

Thats awesome. I generally farm 28 -8

Makes you wanna scream at the phone!

4 Likes

Entire flask 0 gnomes.

1 Like

26/45 total coins 40.
Need to sleep now so likely to miss out on the 5 i need for a free summon .

I have been farming heavily at province 11 for backpacks and experience. 400 000 + exp by now, autoplaying as much as I can. Between 160-200 runs there. Only 10 gnomes, and most of those being useless material, but did get 20 coins in one go, and some emblems here and there.

It would be hard from a practical point of view to farm more then I have done, at least not without using loot tickets (saved for atlantis). So would really have hoped for more than less than 25% of available gnomes

5 gnomes.
2 iron crates (completely useless), 1 food bundle (useful, but not worth anything), 3 emblems :roll_eyes: and 10 coins.

That was all normal We and 2 flasks because of a color chest I wanted to open yesterday.

For example last Atlantis which is 1 day shorter I was able to gather a little bit over 100 coins with 3 flasks + normal energy, so probably less total because of shorter duration.

Just sad…

1 Like