Valhalla Gnomes - Low Drop Rate - No Coins - MASTER

How do I know when the little buggers will be back?

I’ve never run into the situation, but I believe the answer is tomorrow and you’ll know whether you’re limited or not.

2 Likes

Well they aboot.

3 Likes

Ja 12 ubiłem na trudnym

didn’t receive Valahalla coins from special

1 Like

It was mentioned many times. Gnomes don’t give coins only. You can receive food or iron bundles, emblems 4* farmable materials as well. So you probably got something else.

1 Like

Season 3 is dead to me, i only play the levels to fill my chests while gaining more XP during VF. Ive seen 1 gnome so far and got :poop: its an nice opportunity for those that havent finished it yet to play it cheaper.

3 Likes

Strange, on a first day for the first time I receive information I run out of gnomes. Also for the first time, I received a 500k food bundle from one of the gnomes! Didn’t even know it’s possible. Maybe all your gnomes visited me this time :slight_smile:
TBH it’s much better to get gnomes farming on a hard level than on normal.

Zombie thread but I will say that the Valhalla drops were very skimpy for me in January 2022.

2 Likes

Yep. 0 gnomes for me. Quite frustrating.

1 Like

Valhalla is crap I think take a day off it and give Atlantis back a day. More useful event.

5 Likes

The best vallhala ever , i got lots of gnomes , lots oricle nuggets

same… But also coins are too hard to get so with a luck U get one summon if U dont buy offers

2 Likes

Hey Everyone not been on in a while, so thank you everyone for all the help

… is now more common than S3 Gnomes.

FACT.

14 Likes

True, especially if you want to narrow it further down to Gnomes which gives Coins.

3 Likes

I’ve been at 89 coins for 3 straight Valhalla events - and that includes a ton of farming since I finished it long ago…

1 Like

It is just back luck.

I have just received 20 + 15 coins in two consecutive auto plays with 5 WE onn 25/1.

Early there were 1-2 months without any received coin.
I have seen several Gnomes, but they have me something else…

Master topic for this:

3 Likes

I don’t know sorry.

I just got this, the Gnomes are awfully rare compared to the S2 dragons.

Got this on normal and pulled Colen ffs.

1 Like

you’re not alone, I haven’t gotten a single coin since Valhalla Forever started this month.

alas, RNG gonna RNG…

1 Like