Valhalla Gnomes - Low Drop Rate - No Coins - MASTER

:)) I’ve had gnomes every 4-5 runs… Rewards though… I only once got 10 emblems and once a 100k iron chest, for the rest 2-3 emblems or 10/50k ham/ iron chests

1 Like

This has been merged. Please scroll back to see previous answers. :+1:

Thats a superb average / repeat of gnomes popping out !

Congrats !

2 Likes

i farm hard stages and in 7we around 10 gnomes, mostly food and iron😎 once 10 coins

Have decided to only auto farm Valhalla 01/01 with free WE flags
&
Finally 5 gnomes showed up within 10 runs…. Funnily, 2 gnomes showed up in a single run.

RnG indeed :smile:

I had a funny experience so far. My first autorun yielded 20 coins (I wasn’t paying attention to see how many gnomes), but nothing after that. I did use some tickets once and noted a small food crate. At any case, I imagine those 20 coins are going to be it as I don’t farm.

I have only run s3 this 1 time using loot tickets. It was 7 tickets used to fill a monster chest. This was the best loot I could ask for as i had 0 nuggets -

I will not waste anymore flags on s3 barring a valor requirement as I’ve depleted my good luck for this event.

2 Likes

So just encountered 3 gnomes on the same level. Did not get a pic of the one in wave 2 cause no big deal, but here’s wave 3 and loot from that 1 level. No tickets spent.

Also NO COINS. Of course.

5 Likes

When completing a stage previously not completed on easy that rewards 3 coins, and a special gnome appears. The reward screen at the end only shows 3 Valhalla Coins received.

Similar events it shows them separately as the coins for completing and then another stack for the extras earned from the rare spawns.

Gnomes don’t always give coins, sadly. You may get emblems or iron/food packs as well.

I know there’s no trick to it and Atlantis Rising was working just fine, coins every day. Now on the last day of Valhalla Forever and not one single Gnome. Not a single coin for farming. Loki playing tricks on me since it’s the only portal I really want to summon from anymore? :smile:

I managed to get 3x Gnomes that dropped coins this VF… one dropped 20, one dropped 10, the last dropped less than 10. with my existing stock, was enough for one summon…

Got a dupe Jarvur.

I’m going to have a drink now.

3 Likes

Got 6 gnomes in total this VF. Used one flask to clear a few more hard level stages.

• coin drop: 5 coins x 1
  • emblems: 3 paladin emblems x 1, 3 monk emblems x 1, 3 fighter emblems x 1
  • crafting material: 5 bones x 1, 5 nuggets x 1

I swear this event just gives you the minimum quota of gnomes to shut you up. I have played so many matches, ■■■■■■■■ and complaining about how useless this event really is. There’s just no gnomes and they take forever to kill. Then bam, 2 gnomes in the same round with 10 nuggets and 10 coins. It’s the game’s way of telling me ‘here, your ■■■■■■ items, now stfu.’

2 Likes

Take your favourite drink, and forget Jarvur! Next time, it will be better.

This time, I met a full 11 gnomes (using up 5 WE flasks and most of my normal WE), and got 15 coins. Also some nuggets and dragon bones and small packets of emblems.

In this rhythm, my next Valhalla pull will be in ten month time.

3 Likes

My gnome luck has been horrendous this Valhalla. I’ve been working on my s3 missions and I know from my mission progress that I’ve run 7-4 8 times and 8-4 52 times over the course of the weekend but have yet to encounter a single gnome. I’ve always met at least one gnome on my Valhalla travels but this is some serious hide and seek.

2 Likes

Hi to all !

Is anyone else have problem in Valhalla, I didn’t get any gnome’s in battle. Hopefully you understand what I mean :smiley:

Thanks.

1 Like

I had quite a few of them. It’s random if you’ll get them or not on the field, so looks like some bad luck on your side.

There is thread regarding this: Valhalla Gnomes - Low Drop Rate - No Coins - MASTER - #391 by marki

4 Likes

No one didn’t come out, I play every day probably I don’t have luck :pensive:

First 36 hours = Zero gnomes (85+ fights @ 3 WE)

Next 12 hours = 20+ gnomes (30+ fights @ 3 WE)

Now again, since 3-4 hours = Zero gnomes (40+ fights @ 3 WE)

:rofl: & now this thread goes into a BiGGer one !

1 Like