Valhalla Duplicates - Who’s worth the redundancy?

Bjorn should be a keeper for 3 star tournaments, maybe even events - he hits like a truck. I have 2 of him.

Sumle is powerful and two Sumle in a team would be fearsome, but 4 stars reds have already quite decent choices. But Wilbur - Falcon - 2x Sumle - Boldtusk is definitely something I would try.

2 Likes

So I was assuming you’d keep two of each Valkyrie, they are very nice, it as the other fours I was suggesting would struggle to be useful in multiples

1 Like

I just got her, third pull! Excellent!! and I was cursing “Are you serious??? This is deliberate, I’m certain of it!!!”… Well, that Trial? I didn’t survive; next time maybe…

1 Like

I got two of the bee guy on my main which I will be saving for the next Pirates event for rare difficulty. And maybe easy difficulty of Return to Morlovia.

1 Like

Talking of Valhalla heroes, I haven’t done any yet (well only have 100 coins anyway). Are all the Valhalla heroes available yet, or are they releasing them bit by bit?

definitely bit by bit. Norns only became available now, and we know of a handful of others not yet released like Skadi and Baldur @GuanYu79

1 Like

As usual, bit by bit. There are some good ones if you scroll through the portal, but there will be lots more

Remember though that Ursena and Poseidon were two of the last released in Atlantis (then again so was Atomos) so there could be some nice ones toward the end.

If there is something you like now and you’re pulling for seriously, then this might be a good time before the pool gets too deep and dilutes your odds

Ok thanks heaps. I started playing EandP at the end of Atlantis and got Proteus who has helped me unbelievably in the game. I think I will also wait till the end as well so I may get a catch like him with Valhalla. I’m not gonna count 5 stars as I didn’t get any 5 star Altlantis heroes, nor do i expect any Valhalla ones either.

All good thoughts

I take a different view. I have no patience for waiting, I just like doing summons, seeing what I get, and enjoying the ride. I’m trying not to take it all too seriously and as long as I am spending my leisure time with some degree of enjoyment then happy days

1 Like

In my honest opinion, of the 3*, I have decided to keep multiples of Bjorn, Kvasir, Nordri and El-Dunn.
Just to use in the challenges/ raid tournaments.
Whatever you decide, Good Luck

1 Like

I maxed 2 x El-Dunn and will feed them away the moment I get Azar’s costume. More damage, faster, also hits 3. Ugh, I want the feeders back, I’m gonna cry lol

2 Likes

There’s info beyond that image of 5 new costumed heroes? Didn’t see any link to page discussing them. Or is this leaked from beta?

Edit: found it, searching for #beta-beat heh… ugh I hate how this mobile site makes noteworthy things not right in your face on the main page… always having to do a search…

Check out the #beta-beat threads. Is a new one for Round 2 of costumes.

1 Like

I have to imagine the answer is no, but are duplicate Stonecleave worth it? I am having a hard time justifying leveling one of him right now.

1 Like

I wouldn’t max one period.

2 Likes

Keeping at least two of any S3 hero, as have got the roster space. Have two of every 3* and 4* except just one Mireweave. Will see how they fare, lots on the conveyor belt, but I’ll probs start my 2nd Bryn once Kingston finished… no tonics so not feeling bad about making Telly wait lol. And Bryn has been fantastic… match-saving a few times… so two covering everyone will be divine.

2 Likes

I’ve maxed one, emblems too, great tile dmg, love him for farming as he has a guaranteed one-shot every turn for 4 turns (8-7 that is) and I wonder how he’ll fare in no-holy 4* tournaments… got a second too, tis a long time before I could consider levelling him but could be a pain to fight two of em. Yeah he can be used to ghost tiles… yeah no use vs titans unless you’re lacking tile dmg… yeah should be fast, should be 50% dmg reduction vs holy instead of taking full dmg… yeah he could be better… but when taking him raiding a number of times I’ve had him be the MVP by taking/ghosting snipes and whittling away or finishing enemies while I’m stuck working a board.

Of course if you’re a top tier 2600 player with 30+ 5* roster then yes feed him away lol… but if you’re intermediate level, or not super-serious/elitist then he can be worthwhile… and fun!

3 Likes

2 Bjorns, mostly because other purples not named Balthazar and Costumed Tyrum are not that great (yes, not even Guardian Bat). I kept only one Kvasir and Nordri, but 2 of those in same team might be dangerous, especially if you fire both Nordris at the same target one after another.

Mist and obviously Brynhild too. Especially Mist. Stonecleave probably not. Sumle I am not fan of either. Once she gets out, Fura would be a prime candidate to keep multiple copies of.

1 Like

Yeah. I’m liking Stonecleave in general. I was even considering emblems, since I really don’t have barbarians to give them to… I don’t quite get his “C” rating from Anchor. On 8-7, he is more useful than Jean-François (both on third ascension).

1 Like

I have kept 4x Mist, 2x Brynhild, 1x Stonecleave, 2x Mireweave, 1x Sumle.
4x Nordri, 4x Kvasir, 3x Bjorn

Obviously any 5* I will keep duplicates of,

1 Like