❣ Valentine’s Day Offer – Share the Love! What do you think of this?

Thought it was a great idea, most of our alliance bought the offer so ~600 gems for all. Especially nice for the newbies or F2P/C2P players in our alliance.

1 Like

I have to say this is the best job the developers have done. I love to give and this has brought so much joy and been so fun! It’s affordable to those who don’t normally put money into the game. Very thoughtful. It should definitely be done again!

1 Like

Awesome and loved it.

This is an excellent way 2 strengthen the ties b/t alliance members. Also a gr8 way for the devs 2 show their appreciation for our community. Thx @smallgiantgames

The offer was great and it felt good buying it.
However I have a question: we have a member who is unable to log in the game for next few days and cant’ opt out of the war, we thought about removing him for few days, but I want to be absolutely sure this will not somehow affect the gems he should have received from members who bought the offer. Will the gems be safe in his inbox when he leaves the alliance before claiming them?

Probably @Petri or another SG employee is the best person to ask this.

It’s a great idea at a reasonable price. :blush:

This offer was brilliant. I loved it . maybe this is the beginning of something good.

1 Like

This was the best idea they got !

I did love it, so were my alliance mates !! :heart:

Thanks SG !! Brilliant !! :smile: We know how to be grateful, THIS is the way to keep your faithful players :+1:

That was a great offer from SG :wink: Excellent :hugs:

If they do it again i will be taking part again. This was an awesome idea and like it because members that never get anything took part n this event.

I hope they do this again we have had a number of players who have contributed so very much appreciated.

We have a few players who have said they are not able to but we are not pushy its the thought that counts and thrilled the devs are offering this for not only ourselves but for the team a worthwhile share.

Feels a bit like : pass the dutchie on the left hand side…
Piece and love all around.
Happy to see that almost everybidy thinks this is a good offer. Not all members can or want to pay for the game but they still benefit from this deal.
Thnx sg

@FrenziedEye, no pronlem on the gems. Thanks for hitting the titan. Am i still considered F2P if i use giftcards my Algebra students give me? Or am i now free to me to play?

1 Like

Sure you are still FTP , you didn’t ask for the gift cards nor did you pay for them :joy::joy::joy:

Loved it, Illicit Squad thought it was great. We want more like this. Can we please open up at least inter-alliance trading? Alot of us have been together for a while and I could use mats while they could use my heroes, why not? Make it happen.

I thought this was a fantastic feature and was hoping they would eventually adopt a similar feature that exists in another game where a guild member buys a loot bundle, the entire guild gets loot of some form.

Memebers of my alliance who so proudly wear their F2P badge couldn’t resist, despite ensuring that they know we don’t want them to feel pressured into buying it.

1 Like

I know this is my second post today, but today was the most fun I’ve had since I started playing this game. SG, you have really capitalized on what people say over & over: despite all of their frustrations, they stay because of the community. SO much love & joy going back and forth today. Whether people spent or not, it sparked good feelings and fun. Even though lots of people were out because of Valentine’s Day, even our Titan scores were higher because of the cameraderie! As someone else said, it tapped into the simple joy of kindergarten. It’s deeper than just a seasonal gimmick. Keep thinking deeply and you will keep all of our hearts here. :heart:

3 Likes

Lol why give people ideas? That will just encourage SG to introduce stipulations next time that will get new alliance members skipped over and shafted just because a few others got greedy

1 Like

I actually said that but do not move at all.
As it is a nice kind of offer, i do not want to exploit it and encourage Small Giant to not do that anymore.

But more then anything, mercing for gems is more easy to say that to do.
You have to pick and joining alliances that buy it before they actually gonna buy (otherwise is useless), and there’s no way to know how much you have to stay/wait if not for some small hint on alliance chat.

I do not bother so much, and i think only multiple alliances groups (accademy or such) can really take advantage on this system.

1 Like