❣ Valentine’s Day Offer – Share the Love! What do you think of this?

Brilliant!!! 20 valentines hearts

3 Likes

Thank you @algeco my friend!!!

Woooooooo

3 Likes

Thankyou SG,
Its nice to be able to gift our fellow alliances members

Happy valentines day everyone :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I’m without words, the Valentine Day offer was wowww. Thank you very much, you really caught me in the morning and you made my day beautiful! Thanks a lot! Happy Valentine Day! :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

I bought it for my alliance!!!

2 Likes

Idea is awesome! I also agree with those who would like it more if it’s anonymous.

This is a great idea! My alliance is full of warm fuzziness and I’ve started my day with a spring in my step. :heart:

This was a great idea!

Very nice idea… thanks SG.

Agreed, great idea SG.

Great idea, and I am glad to be in a great alliance with awesome members, so buying this deal was a no-brainer.

I just want to say big thank you to devs. With all those extra gems from my alliance mates, I could afford to do 10xsummon. I got Chesire Cat & as a bonus Kunchen. I`m so happy, thank you again.

5 Likes

I think it is part of one of my old suggestions in the Ideas & feature Requests category:

• the opportunity to make someone a small gift for a few diamonds (birthday, wedding, christmas, eastern, love(Valentines day)…;)).

I like it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::+1:

4 Likes

Go to say, I think this is one of the best things i’ve seen from SG.

I’m lucky in that I can spend a fair bit on gems but i’m also in a mixed alliance with some F2P players.

Some of our F2P guys blow me away with how well they do but I also know it can be tough to see others in the alliance blowing money on gems.

In all honesty @zephyr1 even if I hadn’t got 300 gems myself and the offer was just to buy everyone in your alliance 30 gems i’d have probably taken it just because I know how helpful they will be to some of our guys!

5 Likes

Great idea indeed!

20 characters.

This was a super cool idea for a special offer, and a great way to help out your alliance mates!

1 Like

I think this is an amazing idea and would love to see it further explored. I personally would love to be able to gift gems to my team for more than just special events/days… but this is a great idea… it’s a foot in the door to being able to gift things other than just gems maybe?? Please continue to work on an explore all the options, possibilities and benefits this idea has… Thank you E&P for letting me gift my alliance and show them my gratitude for all their hard work and patiences…

1 Like

@zephyr1
It’s my favprite offer in 18 months playtime.

Still i want to propose to limit the benefits to members who are part of the alliance when the offer appears. It would be a shame if exploiting the idea keep you from repeating it.

Copy and pasted into our alliance chat.

TeeBeeter Co-Leader Gryphonknight

@zephyr1
Maybe add to post #1

3 Likes

I love it! Good job SG and happy Valentine to all of you! :heart:

1 Like