❣ Valentine’s Day Offer – Share the Love! What do you think of this?

I love it.
Nothing like an egalitarian deal.
It would be even sweeter in the future if they donated a portion of deals to charity… that would be very nice.

13 Likes

Love this innovative gift sharing, thank you SGG,
Should have done same for Christmas :grin:

Happy Valentine day all!

8 Likes

Now i go mercing for gems :face_with_monocle:

13 Likes

I like so much this offer! Hope that we can have more of this kind during the year. It’s a pleasure to send a little present to my alliance fellows! :gift:

5 Likes

Absolutely love this offer! :heart: Bought straight away! Obviously in the hope of guilt-tripping everyone else in the alliance into buying it back so I get tons of gems :laughing:

7 Likes

I love this offer and would welcome more like it!

As the leader I felt it was important to post this in our game chat:

PLEASE DON’T FEEL OBLIGATED TO BUY THIS FOR EVERYONE! Some of us have room in our budget, or aren’t free-to-play players. It’s fun for us, so just enjoy!

15 Likes

I said basically the same thing.

It also encourages people to join alliances which is a great side effect

5 Likes

Really interesting and allow players to share gems with others. Great idea

4 Likes

I love my alliance so I bought it! Love this idea. I always wanted to gift stuff to other players cause, let’s face it, sometimes real life can get tough. This is a great start. Bravo SG!

7 Likes

That’s a really sweet offer. I hope to see more of those in the future. I like being able to donate some gems to our F2P-members and make them happy. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Love love love :heart: this offer! Great Job SG!!

3 Likes

Brilliant idea SG. Feels really cool to help some of the people you bs with. Gives the team kinda feel. I hope you offer more insentuves in the future!!

3 Likes

Brilliant Idea SG , WIN - WIN :wink:

3 Likes

The offer is devious brilliance. I’ve been playing for two years and have spent a total of £2.99. I was tempted to spend just once and have never been tempted since, despite feeling like a freeloader at times.

But this is irresistible. You’re getting my cash. Whoever came up with this deserves equity.

30 Likes

I like it a lot since my alliance folks are mostly f2p and I am the only one who can afford throwing money at this with no regrets. Nice to be able to share with them, even if it’s just few gems.

4 Likes

In first place i want to congratulate you SG for a AWESOME idea…second…please give a big fat bonus to the guy who had this magnificent idea!!! Sorry for my English…

6 Likes

I’m thinking some St. Patty Days shamrock gems would be wonderful, too!

3 Likes

Tio be honest no one seen this coming. With all the talk lately of p2p and grinders this was absolutely Brilliant. Thank the person who nailed that idea!!

6 Likes

I’m without words, the Valentine Day offer was wowww. Thank you very much, you really caught me in the morning and you made my day beautiful! Thanks a lot!

6 Likes