❣ Valentine’s Day Offer – Share the Love! What do you think of this?

Good idea supporting all members of ally!

It brought to the chat a terrible result…

Too many :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, :heart_eyes: and :kissing_heart: suddenly.

:rofl: it was a funny morning with my ally members.

1 Like

This was such a good opportunity to share with alliance members. It was an awesome way to bring us together.

Amazing offer type, the best I got so far. This, on the game birthday with a pack of epic tokens could make such a difference for united alliances! Bring more of these anytime!

1 Like

Just saying y’all should do this quarterly. Easter event, Summer event, Halloween event, Christmas event

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Let’s introduce ourselves!

Wouldn’t it be cool to increase the amount of gems by 5 for each member, who will buy the offer?

That would be cool, but what about a way to SG share love for its players.

AM 3* for all who bought the offer (1 to 10)
AM 4* for all who bought the offer (10 to 20)
EHT for all who bought the offer (+20)

Any idea if this coming back as it will clash with event challenge offers.
Just trying to work out me budget!:+1:

1 Like

I L :sparkling_heart: VE it!!! Anytime you are able to give back to your alliance mates. It’s a good thing.

3 Likes

I hope we get it again.

3 Likes

I was guessing yes, just because it got such positive feedback and they just used it again recently (christmas? new year’s?).

2 Likes

I believe it came on Valentine’s Day last year

What Valentines offer, we haven’t received it yet and it’s lunchtime here on Valentines day here.

It’ll be later for you guys. It will likely start in 6 hours. Same as when Daily Challenges reset on Path of Valor. Which will be the start of the 14th using UTC time. That’s 1:00am in the U.S. Mountain Time Zone.

3 Likes

I think this is a great thing but for the love of whatever celestial being you do or don’t believe in, can there be an option to make this anonymous? I feel like I’m pressuring everyone else to do this. I love that it’s available, but an anonymous option would be amazing.

4 Likes

Already shared some love.

Free hugs 4 all :hugs:

I spread my wings around you.
Quack Quack :duck:

3 Likes

Shared some love immediately when I saw it. :heart:

Happy Valentine’s Day!

2 Likes

Yeah second this. Never had thought about it but it makes a lot of sense actually.

1 Like