❣ Valentine’s Day Offer – Share the Love! What do you think of this?

UPDATE: it’s back for 2020!

UPDATE: and again for 2021

From 2019:

This is the most interesting offer mechanic I’ve seen since I started playing, and I bet others will have thoughts on it too:

When purchased, the whole alliance chat gets a notification:

And you got an inbox notification with their name and the gems:

Share your thoughts!

EDIT: @princess1 wrote a message you can copy/paste into alliance chat to thank purchasers without pressuring those who prefer not to spend money:

EDIT: @Ozy1 added a post in Ideas & Feature Requests where you can vote to support more offers like this!

:link: Related

Outdated content from 2019

For those who’ve been playing more than a year, was this offered before? I couldn’t find a thread mentioning it.

EDIT: thanks @Witch for confirming this is new this year.

50 Likes

That was a very sweet gift. Hope there’s more offers like that in the future!

12 Likes

I liked this offer quite a bit. I would have liked it even more, if the gift of gems for the alliance members had been a bit more… at least 100 gems.

11 Likes

I absolutely love the idea! Kudos to you, SG! Keep it coming :slight_smile:

12 Likes

@zephyr1 No - this is a first…

2 Likes

Aah you bet me to it @zephyr1!

I love this deal, so nice to be able to get something for all alliance members. Would love it if more of these became available for special occasions @Petri @Sara hint hint :wink::grin:

17 Likes

Although, if SG is open to suggestions maybe allow the option of anonymous gifts from within the alliance. I noticed one member cautioning others not to feel obliged to reciprocate.

15 Likes

This offer is terrible. Our alliance chat is so full of love and thanks. I have to womit.

Ok, seriously. This offer is a brilliant idea. Ok value for the buyer and a nice gift for the people you play with.

16 Likes

I think the public disclosure piece is both the most brilliant marketing component, and most socially awkward/peer pressure inducing component.

13 Likes

Thanks for the gift, @ProfLoki. :wink:

3 Likes

OK which alliances are P2W?

I want to join to receive freebies :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

On a more serious note I hope my alliance members are spenders xD

6 Likes

Very cool idea. A couple of my alliance mates have gotten it so far, we’d be more than thrilled to have you! :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

This is my favourite offer in ages.

7 Likes

Thank you for the Valentine’s Day offer SG!!! I’ve been looking for a meaningful way to let my alliance know how much I appreciate them. This was perfect, affordable and well-timed!!! Happy Valentine’s Day!!! Wishing you an abundance of love & blessings!!!

17 Likes

This is really a good thing from SG!!

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: BUGS with Valentine’s Day Offer (NO FEEDBACK)

Loved it. Good value and a nice little way to send appreciation to my team. Wouldn’t be playing if it weren’t for their support.

11 Likes

More the reason I love this game. Thanks for the opportunity to gift my Alliance. Happy V-Day SG!

9 Likes

I love it.
Nothing like an egalitarian deal.
It would be even sweeter in the future if they donated a portion of deals to charity… that would be very nice.

13 Likes

Love this innovative gift sharing, thank you SGG,
Should have done same for Christmas :grin:

Happy Valentine day all!

8 Likes