V26 Onatel Bug...?

Not sure if it’s working as intended or a bug.

Now when using Onatel she does this swirly thing at the end of each enemy turn (while her special is active).

I’m assuming it’s indicative that she’s stealing mana but it’s really kind ■■■■■ annoying…

Anyways, there’s a mention of something to this effect on the release notes but want to confirm.

Also want to confirm that it’s not slowing the turns down like minions do?

@Petri?

Picture:

3 Likes

when she steals mana is ugly and disgusting, unnecessary and obscures the view! there is no need for it to happen every time a tile hits the enemy hero. please dont make me hate my Ona - remove this :poop:

I moved here to keep the topics together, however I don’t think it’s a bug but rather a new feature of her special.

Personally, I’m not sure what I think of it. I don’t think I mind it, but would think it could be better a bit more opaque.

I personally mind it… A LOT! when a cascade hits a hero under Onatel’s special, this whirlwind goes crazy obscuring Onatel and neighboring heroes.
she is on my holy titan team - it is bad enough that many skills obscure the board (what is wrong with moving the animation up and be displayed over the titan) - now this crap obscures my heroes too.

Came here looking for info on this too because I couldn’t figure out what the heck my Ontatel was doing every move. It’s definitely distracting and overkill, I hope they change it back.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.