V26 - Enemy Special Generates Ally Special Sound

I don’t know if this is a bug or intentional, but it’s very irritating. It makes sense for your heroes’ specials to sound to indicate you activated it, but there is no need for this confirmation sound for the enemy. Each hero’s special makes its own unique sound when it fires off anyway, so for the enemy it’s just a redundancy.

It might seem trivial, but one of the things I really like about this game are the sound effects and music, and this new annoyance is really taking away from my enjoyment… Please undo this change.

5 Likes

Thanks for documenting this. I knew something was different, but I couldn’t quantify it. I agree, it was a strange change to put in.

1 Like

the new update added a pre-hit audio effect right before enemy hero’s special hits. previously, it only sounded prior to our hero’s special hits. the audio effect has become irritating, and especially in busy attacking battles. please discontinue the audio effect on the enemy’s side, or discontinue the audio effect entirely. thank you. again, this is extra audio effect right before the special hits, and on our side once we click on a powered up hero.

1 Like

Yes that sound it is generating is just plain distracting.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.