V26 blocked players in chat. Answered in post 4, 41 by staff

If someone abused the clan or a jumper, when they come back to do the same to the clan with name changing, how can we know??!!
SG should try to add a option for leaders (if they are in blocked list of them) to see their older name(i say the blocked name) if they joined back the clan for same purpose. So the leader can remove them immediately before they cause trouble again.
I think this will work, earlier we can able to track blocked players all the time, but with this, leader can track them if they join back with name changing, to creat the mess around.
My English is poor. But hope you people will understand what I’m wants to say. Thank you.
Note: my English is poor, if someone mentioned this point earlier, then my sincere apologies. :blush:

I’m curious. Does anyone have concerns with the broken block button function? Well, I just realized TODAY! Most of the people I’ve been block still can see my message and the most scary moments for me… They can click the REPORT button!

So, what’s the function of BLOCK button?? If BLOCKING ONLY stops me from seeing their post.

Dear @Petri
How do you solve the problems?

My firm believes this issue is highly important to STOP people from bullying others.

I am looking for fairness. I was on hiatus for a year because of the bullying issues and need to stay in the hospital for months.

A lot of players from over the world, making friendships because of the game, also lots of players raging quit because of bullying.

Bullying And Suicide: Where We Are And What Still Needs To Be Done!!

Dear Mod,

I’m sorry I don’t know in which topic I should put my concern or I should make a new topic.

Thank you. Cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did I miss it? Did SG respond in any way? I think there were some interesting suggestions on here.

There was a staff reply at post 4 and 41. Please scroll to first post to see the official reply from SG. :slight_smile:

I meant a response to any of the subsequent suggestions…

Nothing official as yet.

Just out of curiosity, what questions do you ask in the interview process?

This last question is off topic, sorry,

As we are now on V28.1.0, this thread will now be closed. See staff answers in post 4 and 41.

1 Like