V26 blocked players in chat. Answered in post 4, 41 by staff

Hi there, every message you posted in this thread has nothing to do with the topic but it’s nice to read that you’re happy.

?? Thnx for being happy I’m happy :confused: :thinking:

Lol can it get any cornier?

3 Likes

Are you challenging him? I’m sure it can :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Of course lol

I wanna see just how corny he can be

Corny enough and he may have to change his forum name to Kapt’nKernelTheBard lol

3 Likes

Hmm. True, as the original topic was officially answered, twice. I’m feeling a lock and key coming on… :wink:

2 Likes

7 Likes

Well actually, we’ve asked for a staff comment a number of times to see if this change will be reviewed further based on the additional feedback that follows their response. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

There will most likely be no reply over the weekend from staff. (Not sure about after, but we can definitely wait till then, provided we all stay ruly vs unruly.) :wink:

3 Likes

I suppose allowing them a weekend is fair… :wink:

@Staff_SGG a response would be appreciated though. Thanks in advance! :blush:

4 Likes

Isn’t unruly the bigger attention getter? Lol

2 Likes

It always gets my goat, Er kaff… :grin:

1 Like

For the last time, my avatar is not a goat or a sheep :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m not the only one that thought this?

I thought it was a sheep for so long…

1 Like

You know, right now all we’re doing is bumping this thread. Feel free to flag me for being off topic :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmm new forum game?

How long can we talk off topic before the first flag is thrown?

2 Likes

Not in this thread! :grin:

4 Likes

I’ve seen a lot of reports either in indonesian global chat room or in an E&P group.
That there was one account that had cost several alliances. It’s been happening for a long time, but nobody knows how to fix it.

The player joins from one alliance to another. He then asks the leader of the alliance to be a co-leader, or a leader, and once he has it, he kicked all members of the alliance and change the name of alliance into his name.

After that he moved back to another alliance.
I got this report based on the fact that so much complaint goes to the facebook group E&P Indonesia

And now we can detect where his account to inform the leader to kick him before he kicked the member of new alliance

1 Like

Well. Will add my few cents here:

1. from my experience - support almost useless whatever reason is

2. lots of issues can’t be resolving by support (like dominating toxic behaviour, when person pressure everyone else with orders and what they must to do, and there are lot of other examples).

3. personally used block list to make sure toxic people not near or not in alliance of people I know. And I agree it’s sorta stalking and from this point I agree about not being able to see where anyone even if it is toxic people.

4. currently block list have limit. I am blocking or reporting ones who post alliance ads every minute in recruitment chat (flooding it with their ads absolutely). And found that after some time I started to see same toxic people again because blocked list full and most old ones are fell out of it. So you definitely must do block list unlimited.

5. since I agree that ability to see block list players is stalking formally whatever the reason is - alliance block list is absolutely necessary. I run my alliance for a 600 days and this way I can be sure that at least toxic people can’t join again (or war jumpers) without any stalking. This way no help for friends alliance but at least my alliance will be more secured from repetitive abuse (and yes I saw not once it happened).

6. alliance block list must have option to import blocked players from personal block lists of leader and co-leaders.

Edit:
P.S. not to say not being able to see block list not perfect solution to keep from abuser because that way you also must change your name and left alliance you like to play with, because without alliance block - victims are pressured to left alliance they like and waste money on name change. So there is must be much better tool not just this “improvement” which can’t do much difference except makes it harder, without any additional actions like alliance block list (which really can help).

EditN2:
And ability to block ones who left. Often people write nothing in chat and war jumping. Also often they write nothing in game chat while abusing others in Line. So necessary to have option to kick&block. Not only kick.

EditN3: and finally add option to report inappropriate names and alliance names - there are huge lot of ones who absolutely behind the edge.

3 Likes

This I don’t understand. The Alliance Recruitment Room is FOR posting alliance ads…perhaps not every minute, but folks are prohibited from posting ads in literally every other venue. Where are they supposed to post it?

2 Likes