V25 update - animation issues

Let’s bring yet another conspiracy theory that this lag is introduced intentionally. Especially for f2p and small cahsers, so they are handicapped in the event challenge and can’t get a high score.

I can also confirm some lags when I click to battle or titan attack.

1 Like

Since my last post, there was an update, and with version 25.0.1 build 1167 something has been done to correct the issue, BUT it still appears in a specific case.
It disappeared in raids, and will see tomorrow in wars, but in the current event, the first battle runs ok, however if I tap on “REPLAY” then the animation lag appears again.
If I tap “NEXT” then play the same level or another, the lag is gone. So, now it seems only relevant to the “replay” feature.
Hope I’m clear.

The issue is still there with version 25.0.1.
Especially on the event stages it’s very often.
I guess each time you start the level.
Rare stage 1 to 3, I think I played it nearly 100 times today and each time there was a lag before I could do the first move.

Can’t load V25.0.1. Android…download works, installation process crashes every time…already cleared cache of Play Store and restarted my phone…same problem remains.
V 25.0.0. already installed

Noticing the exact same problem on my Pixel since the update. It’s consistently lagging on the first match of every level and it’s driving me insane.

V25.01 update, lagging on tiles espc. in titan, freezes so suddenly you cant do Damage before times Up :face_with_raised_eyebrow::rage: Went from doing Damage 20-40**** to 8-12*** before freezes :pensive::frowning:

Same trouble in war and quests :pleading_face:

Still having an issue in war battles. Pixles breaking up, lagging and clunky.

Please #contact-support if you haven’t done so yet, so we can investigate this further.

1 Like

I’m starting to have the problem again with the game freezing and the pixles breaking up. Happened during war and again with my titan battle.

It doesn’t happen all the time, just random. Must be rng :persevere:

It also still happens each time you use the replay button on any of the world map levels.
If you replay a level, you gonna have the issue each time on the first tile move.

I’ve noticed it every time I make a combo, dragon, or diamond in my first move. Here’s an example:

By the end of the move, the tiles are linking normally, but the first couple moves, especially the second one, are slow to complete.

I even waited several seconds before starting the cascade to let things catch up, in case it was a caching or buffering issue, but it still happened.

Started receiving several comments of slow animation from different alliance members (3 alliance pack). I will advice them to contact support.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.