V23 can't upgrade SH past 21?

I just got v23 and while I can see the alka lab and the hero academy from the convert button, I only get the info button when I try to upgrade the SH. I have mine at SH21 and I assumed that I would be able to start the monotony to SH23. Not that I will use the Alka lab but hopefully the hero academy turns out better though I am not very hopeful. If I am wrong about being able to upgrade I apologize, I just thought I could in v23.

1 Like

SGG is probably doing what they have in the past: they roll out a new update, give everyone some time to do it, and then set a date past which everyone must do it. Until that date (usually a few days after the update first becomes available), no one can do the building upgrades, as it would give those people a seemingly unfair advantage in terms of timing.

1 Like

Stronghold upgrades and Alchemy Lab will be available only after the upgrade is rolled to everyone. It’s explicitly mentioned in the release notes.

1 Like

You mean I should read them :nerd_face:
I normally do, I guess I jumped the gun after reading so much here. I want those 50 gems for going to SH25 as it looks like that is the only reason for getting it there since AL and like HA will not be useful for me but maybe others will find it user friendly.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings