V22 Release: Unable to access new stronghold level 21 and buildings (Answer: they won't be enabled until probably Monday June 17)

A post was merged into an existing topic: :no_mobile_phones: Disconnected During War Attack / Network Connection Problem Caused Lost Attack, Flag, and Heroes in AW / Scored 0 Points on War Hit Due to Dropped Server Connection / Game Crashed and I lost my War Hit [MASTER]

Just to be clear, I was 100% joking in my first post. I updated days ago, taking no special steps to be un-revengeable OR to create / diminish raids EYE can’t revenge. I did end up with a few raids I could not revenge, but no big deal.

Honestly, that doesn’t really bother me that much, though it’s annoying and it feels like it should be fixed. I’m much more impatient about the new buildings not being accessible yet.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it was quite obvious that you were kidding Ivy?? Although maybe some people are way to serious about this game?
*** You will eventually be able to get your revenge, as of tomorrow when the push the update out to everyone, for anyone worried about that.
Hopefully the new buildings become accessible at the same time!! I’m pretty impatient :wink:

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Challenge event glitch – Didn’t Get Completion Reward for Finishing After Event Ended

I just read 9 mins ago posted stating the update fully rolled out between both iphone and android and still I have no upgrade option on strong hold with being updated

Dont worry, no one does yet. We have a player who uses an emulator for her second profile. She always gets the update once its forced.

She isn’t updated yet so I’m sure Monday will be when we all have it.

Oh ok that makes sense thanks just making sure wasn’t a glitch so does anyone know if everything on fortess has to be maxed to benefit? I am assuming I’ll have to have all iron storage maxed to have enough iron added to upgrade? I maxed all farms so far and tower

As the title of this thread says, new buildings won’t be enabled until probably Monday June 17.

2 Likes

Now that we’ve had the forced update, when can we expect to be able to upgrade the stronghold?

definately in 2019 :smiley:

20 chrktrs

2 Likes

That’s great news as I’m sure I saw a “Upgrade to 21 in 2021” slogan somewhere lmao

2 Likes

“21 for 21” does have a nice ring to it.

2 Likes

Will be earlier than opening of BER Airport :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Would like to know as well if/when we can expect the upgrading to unlock today? Sitting on an idle builder and full iron storage, and if we’ll have to wait till tomorrow I’ll let him do something else :wink:

1 Like

Beach day? :beach_umbrella:

2 Likes

Is known time when will be maintenance break? It should be hour back. Now the tournament will start so I want risk disconnection.

1 Like

According to the message sent in-game, I think the Maintenance Break already happened.

Either way, as long as you’ve already upgraded to Version 22, it shouldn’t affect you.

1 Like

Me too. I’m hoping the answer is “soon,” because I’d like to kick off the SH21 build process and get to bed.

2 Likes

Great yes I already have new update. So Stronghold will not be released today?

I presume they’re still planning on today, but I meant you shouldn’t have to worry about being disconnected.

2 Likes