V22 Release: Unable to access new stronghold level 21 and buildings (Answer: they won't be enabled until probably Monday June 17)

SO, I am upgraded, but I won’t see the benefit until Monday, right? Because I am doing al these crazy fixes and not seeing the upgrade. SMH, lol

PS… um, when connecting, it says I am using Version 22. So, my assumption is that the upgrade took.

Hello everyone,

After the last update the battle screen was downsized and everything looks smaller. It happens on any attack/fight (photo below).

I’ve got an Oppo F9 with Android

Can anyone check this?
thanks and regards!
Screenshot_2019-06-15-01-12-00-32_262dc09b83f42fc5604598f73a64a305|230x500

Question. There isnt much details about this update that I’ve seen. The advanced buildings you can build, like what lv do your current ones have to be to get them to advanced. And is this going to be like barracks where you can build only one? My buildings are currently lv19. If I dont need to lv them to 20 to convert them I’d rather know now then waste the time.

Nor is it a bug, or a fault issue. It is a part of the update process for a new software build being pushed out to millions of people, some of whom are undoubtedly not able to log in or update the instant the update is theoretically available.

Not flipping the switch on the new content until support for the old version is shut off–in 3 days–seems like an eminently reasonable practice. Friday 'til Monday hardly seems like the sort of excessive wait you seem to be suggesting it is.

2 Likes

There’s a lot of discussion on the forum regarding the new buildings. Over the past few weeks, the Beta Beat threads have been discussing and explaining what we know about the buildings from beta.

Bottom line: for the Advanced Farm, Mine, House, Food Storage and Iron Storage, you’ll need one of each kind of building at level 20.

The Hunter’s Lodge can be converted from any level 5 or higher forge (just like a barracks).

You’ll want to max out all your Iron and Food storages pretty quickly here. You can build SH21 with either all 5 Iron Storage to Level 19, or 2 at Level 18 and 3 at Level 20. You’ll need all your Food storages at 20 to research the Harpoon (first item in Hunter’s Lodge). And you’ll need all your Iron Storages at 20 for expansions as well.

2 Likes

They also did not do it for the 8 hour cool down on mystic vision that some had bot NOT everyone.

This sucks because people are exploiting it. They are not upgrading their team because they can raid and the team they attack wont be able to revenge the attack. There is a thread here on how to do this…and because of this i have to keep making BS items because my iron is maxed in anticipation of upgrading SH.

Does anybody know when does the release happen?
How long will it take until „all“ player had the rollout? Android and IOS do have it already, what about the other systems, are there any?

I actually think the rollback on the UI buttons to be bad. I liked all the buttons on 1 screen without having to toggle.

It should be with everyone by Monday 17th June 2019

Where is a thread that explains how to do cross-version raiding?

That’s not allowing cross-build raiding. My reply to IvyData is pointing out that you can leave people who have not yet updated with fights that they will have to update to revenge. There is no way for a person who has not updated to attack a person who has.

And since the new build is now available for everyone, if you want to revenge a fight by someone who has updated when you have not, simply update yourself.

I never said it was cross version, you did. I was saying people are holding off on updating to get a bunch of raids in so that when they do they can’t be revenged. My point is that people doing this is a reason why not everyone has updated, adding to our wait to get new buildings.

Will this create any problems in AW with players that have not updated yet? We are about to fight a team that has 3/4 not updated.

This statement is wrong. The only possible reason it might be true would be cross-version raiding, which doesn’t work. Until you upgrade, you can only raid people who also haven’t upgraded. Once you do upgrade, it’s actually an encouragement for people who want to revenge you to upgrade also.

Also wrong. They are forcing the switchover on Monday (most likely), and waiting until then has nothing to do with whether more or fewer people have upgraded by then. Would you want them to throw the switch and then be gone for the weekend? Seems like a bad plan to me…

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: :no_mobile_phones: Disconnected During War Attack / Network Connection Problem Caused Lost Attack, Flag, and Heroes in AW / Scored 0 Points on War Hit Due to Dropped Server Connection / Game Crashed and I lost my War Hit [MASTER]

Just to be clear, I was 100% joking in my first post. I updated days ago, taking no special steps to be un-revengeable OR to create / diminish raids EYE can’t revenge. I did end up with a few raids I could not revenge, but no big deal.

Honestly, that doesn’t really bother me that much, though it’s annoying and it feels like it should be fixed. I’m much more impatient about the new buildings not being accessible yet.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it was quite obvious that you were kidding Ivy?? Although maybe some people are way to serious about this game?
*** You will eventually be able to get your revenge, as of tomorrow when the push the update out to everyone, for anyone worried about that.
Hopefully the new buildings become accessible at the same time!! I’m pretty impatient :wink:

1 Like