V22: Disconnected at the very end of a fight (after the fight completed), including wars, raids, tourney, and quests

SG never give a compensation for any request.

I only try to improve the game.

I know I have to repeat the last stage of emblems event.

The issue is similar to the war disconection.

And when I wrote in the chat what happened, two members were complaining for war disconnection.

I thought then the issue was similar to the war one.

Terrible day Today for SG connection section :wink:

1 Like

There appear to be a few complaints with respect to disconnects, but there’s no pattern that I’m seeing so far. There might be another problem with the update, but if so, my guess is, it’s pretty localized.

I’ve been updated since yesterday and haven’t had any disconnects myself.

1 Like

How close to the end of the fight were you?

I finished the stage. @Garanwyn

I was watching de rewards, emblems, food and heros in the screen and disconnected suddenly.

Now I wait for another 20 flags in WE

1 Like

That’s the second report of this, along with @princess1. I’m going to pull these two reports out into a new thread. I’m trying to find out if this is a common failure phenomenology.

1 Like

Just lost connection when taking out a team, I got 0 points, lost a flag, and lost the use of those heros!!!
Our matchup was already completely lopsided and now this!!

WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING???

Screenshot_20190612-183459_Empires Screenshot_20190612-183450_Empires Screenshot_20190612-183440_Empires

And that other team us still on our battlefield!! When it was taken out completely

How close to the end of the fight did you get before the disconnect? And which version are you on?

It was the final hit, then right before the words victory would have popped up it said connection error, I submitted a ticket but I know it’s a lost cause:-(

Not necessarily. Well, I mean, your hits are gone, yeah. But this may be a bug that they can fix.

This is the fourth case of this behavior so far. I’m going to pull your post into the other thread with cases of this behavior. I’ll be alerting SG staff about it when they get in for the day (they’re GMT+2, so it’s the middle of the night for them).

1 Like

@Garanwyn @Petri
Sedond time.

This time I have recorded the moment, but I can’t upload.

Sorry for the question again. May I send the video via request?

Thank you for your help!

1 Like

Can you upload it to a video hosting site and send them the link? If not, you might be able to email it to them as a response to the support ticket email you got. But I have no idea what the limit on their mail server is, and videos can get large…

2 Likes

https://ephmedia.giphy.com/88dcc1bf-0a33-4c1e-a025-8e8abdb592b3.gif

This

That should attach just fine. And it sure looks like a bug to me. Ouch.

@princess1 is this what you observed too?

Happened just now on tourney attack, disconnected as the last two opposing heroes we’re killed, but gave me a loss and zero points.

Okay, now this is ridiculous! Went back to try another tourney flag and same thing happened again. These were immediate disconnects just as tourney raids we’re won.

So now I’m nearly out of the tourney and I guess I’ll just wait for a normal raid flag to fill hero chest. Should I just let my last tourney flags of the day go and hope this is fixed by tomorrow? One more loss and I’ll be eliminated. :angry:

Exactly the same for me. I breathed a sigh of relief that my battle was over but when I checked it was like it never happened.

1 Like

Please make sure you submit a support ticket. I’d reference this thread.

1 Like

0 points after a win. Not nice.

Cookie Settings