V21 and v22 Issue: Gem store not loading [Master]

Ok, that is NOT referring you back to the forum to ask if anyone else can help you solve the issue. In fact, that’s not referring you back to the forum at all. It is merely pointing out that issues which affect may other people tend to get lots of unique posts on the forum.

The way that staff notices that an issue has some broad effect is that there are multiple posts by unique individuals all in one place – which is why I’ve collected up the disparate bug reports on this issue into a single thread. That will help them see that multiple people have the same problem.

Multiple threads just makes it harder for SG to see how many people really have a problem. And it’s also against the forum rules. So please don’t keep spamming posts on the subject.

I will send a message to staff to see if they have any more insight on this problem that they can share.

Thank you kindly…

Make sure you point out that I’m not the only one in the forum with this issue please.

I promise I have. Just remember, all I can do is ask and suggest :slight_smile:

There should not be any known issues related to in-app purchases. However, we will investigate this from our side as well. Usually this happens when either the purchases have been disabled from the device settings or the payment information is incorrect. As Apple and Google handle all the in-app purchases towards the game, players should contact them for further assistance.

2 Likes

Even if purchases are disabled that wouldnt stop the shop page from loading. As soon as you click on the “shop” tab at the bottom of the screen, it goes to the shop page but it stays stuck “loading” the screen before you can even choose what you want to buy in the shop.

3 Likes

I am also having this issue. It’s not a purchasing issue. My purchase options are not disabled. I can make purchases in other games.

The issue is with the gem screen. It is stuck on the load screen. I don’t even get the option to purchase gems because the screen wont load.

I’ve reached out to support numerous times and they keep saying the same things: check with Google Play settings, check to see if other players have solutions, check wireless settings. And so on. None of these solves the problem. That’s why I and other people with this issue are so frustrated.

When I click shop > gems I see a loading screen (see screenshot). I dont even get the option to purchase, so dont see how this is a purchasing issue.

It’s not just me. I just so happen to go in Google play and look thru reviews and seen a few people complaining about the shop screen being stuck loading and cant purchase gems. I also see the SUPPORT keeps telling them the same thing they told me “Its not a bug/its a Google pay issue/its a credit card information update issue”.

They lied to me and told me nobody else were having this issue with the shop screen being stuck in loading yet I see others with the same problem.

A few customers with issues wont hurt their pockets so they blow us off with the same default emails but I guarantee if thousands stop purchasing gems they would break their necks trying to figure out why.

You simply dont treat paying customers like that. It will eventually go bad for you when you do.

Screenshot_20190515-004829_Google%20Play%20Store

Smh…I just did this to show all you moderators that’s it’s a REAL issue and the company is doing nothing to fix it since it’s so few having this issue.

1 Like

So no news on this issue?

Every time I go to the shop to purchase gems it will not move past loading. I tried restarting the game I tried signing out and back in Nothing… Can someone please help me out. The Gem shop is stuck with a loading screen.

Hi @SuchaShowoff, and welcome to the forum. Small Giant believes this is most likely an issue with purchases having been disabled from the device settings or the payment information being incorrect. They’re checking to see if there are any problems on their end but their advice is to contact Google or Apple for assistance with those two potential problems.

Here’s the post by Petri, the Small Giant community manager, talking about it:

Hey everyone im trying to keep my VIP, but the gem shop is stuck in loading. I have change my cards on file, I have log out and logged back in…Nothing. What should I try next? Is there a tech support or something??

Same issue here. Gem shop loading for over a week, special flash sales not appearing, submitted ticket, received a bs answer. Please, if someone finds a fix, let us know!

Since update I Cant buy gems

Could you explain a bit further and/or provide screenshots?

2 Likes

It won’t let me buy gems from the since my last update on the game

it has nothing to do with google play or pay, or my debit card or method of payment. Since My last update it won’t load the gems section in the store it just says loading. I have already spent money on this game I like it but am fixing to loose interest because I can’t buy what I want to help me advance. And now I’m beginning to feel like I have wasted my time & money. I don’t suppose smallgiantgames.com is willing to refund that since the product is busted

Maybe it’s because you have spent too much on this game, and your wallet is forcing you to take a break :laughing:

1 Like

Cookie Settings